• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeopardy Fans Angry at Chu

How hilarious would it be if Chu never loses, and they have to cancel the show because he becomes the Sean Connery of real life Jeopardy

Although all they'd need to do is find another contestant to DD hunt and beat Chu with his own game

How hilarious would it be if Chu never loses, and they have to cancel the show because he becomes the Sean Connery of real life Jeopardy

Although all they'd need to do is find another contestant to DD hunt and beat Chu with his own game

Two nights ago the people had joined his strategy. I just wish he'd be more linear. Like pick the 800 dollar categories across the board.

They don't cap it at 5 days any more? Haven't watched Jeopardy much since DVRs came out.

He makes the show itself almost unwatchable, yet his dominance is must-see-TV. The show itself never gets into a rhythm - from Alex to the other contestants - and that comes across in the way they display the show on TV. If this becomes the way that all contestants play going forward (and it clearly seems like the best strategy) there are major changes coming to Jeopardy in general. I see no indication that Chu is going to lose anytime soon. He seems to have vast knowledge and, importantly, the quickest trigger finger. He is openly shocked when someone beats him on the buzzer, and looks first down at their screens to see who beat him.

Last night was very impressive and the most lop-sided victory I have ever seen on the show.

Even azn fatties have quick fingers.

I have gotten two final jeopardy triple stumpers right this week between john brown and Da Biebs.

He makes the show itself almost unwatchable, yet his dominance is must-see-TV. The show itself never gets into a rhythm - from Alex to the other contestants - and that comes across in the way they display the show on TV. If this becomes the way that all contestants play going forward (and it clearly seems like the best strategy) there are major changes coming to Jeopardy in general. I see no indication that Chu is going to lose anytime soon. He seems to have vast knowledge and, importantly, the quickest trigger finger. He is openly shocked when someone beats him on the buzzer, and looks first down at their screens to see who beat him.

Last night was very impressive and the most lop-sided victory I have ever seen on the show.

I stopped into have a beer in between ski runs, and I caught some of this episode. Every one at the bar was chuckling at him just pwn the other two contestants.

Has this past week been reruns? Last night I think he was an 8-day champ but I remember hearing about him a while back - and this thread was started several weeks ago. Did Jeopardy take a break for the Olympics?

Has this past week been reruns? Last night I think he was an 8-day champ but I remember hearing about him a while back - and this thread was started several weeks ago. Did Jeopardy take a break for the Olympics?

They did battle of the decades for several weeks. How did that end up? Did jennings win?

Battles of the Decades was a cool concept. Tournament of Champions is usually more entertaining than regular Jeopardy!. Any College/HS/Kid crap is awful, though - I get why they do it, but I never watch it.

Chu v. Jennings v. the guy that won $2 million is coming.

Prime time TV hopefully. Or put the computer against all 3 of them.

Are Jennings and Rutter doing the battle of the decades?

i go to the best pub quiz in the world every week where about 20-30 jeopardy champs are solid regulars. most of em are super annoying/lame, but rutter is actually a cool guy.

I like Rutter but he sometimes comes across butthurt at how famous Jennings has become.

Aw yiss WFU grad Eddie Timanus (blind dude) repping the 90s.

Nerd alert: Right after he dominated I set up an account on jeopardy.com (blindeddie) and I would pwn foolz.

the ex-jeopardy guys are SUPER into current jeopardy drama. i know a lot of the old guys are super butthurt about jennings bc of the old 5 day limit.

Back