• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeopardy Fans Angry at Chu

I don't watch Jeopardy but had to look up this guy Colby. This is the description for this video:
This Chicago teacher went on Jeopardy and proceeded to make the most ridiculous facial expressions. Answer: Colby Burnett
HaHa! And some of the comments:
Best jeopardy contestant. Ever. This guy's gon be a legend.
I have worked very distantly with Colby, and I don't find him to be any cockier or more smug than anyone else I have worked with. He is a nice guy, and deserved to do well.
I went to high school with Colby and we were good friends. Jerome, you hit the nail on the head; Colby is not smug or cocky at all, he's just so damn smart and sophisticated. He's one of the nicest guys I've ever known.
I hate this guy with a passion!! His smug facial expressions make me wanna puke! I'm just watching to see him lose. I will be celebrating his defeat!.....but, I will admit that he is pretty smart. Dammit!!

The dude recording this video can't stop laughing. Maybe there's something going on like a mild form of tourettes and he can't control his facial expressions?
Colby Burnett audibly gloats in the wake of a contestant's failed wager; makes hilarious facial expression when baffled by Mandela question

I know he doesn't know sports but all Americans should know the name Herb Brooks, just saying.

I wouldn't call it cocky. More like 'fat black lady at the Dillards counter trying to return something without a receipt'.

Sounds like a story we all wanna hear! Was she like the lady on the commercial for Progressive? WHERE'S FLO AT?

One of Chu's opponents is a friend of mine. She said the experience of playing against him was pretty cool (plus she's pictured in some of those articles)

Chu absolutely crushed it tonight. Love that dude. Hilarious.

Totes was rooting for him last night. Btw, how awkward was Sofi?!

Was Sofi the chick last night? Blew the Daily Double question about the BVI even though she knew the answer, then gave away 2nd place by betting all her $$ in Final Jeopardy when all she had to do was bet enough to block the guy in 3rd place.

Back