• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeopardy Fans Angry at Chu

So, does Chu's strategy of starting with all the high clues become the norm, or is only adopted by the random contestant, or are we back to finsihing catergores low to high?

My friend who competed against Chu... "Arthur was a formidable opponent. I wish him all the best (giggle) and am so sorry (snicker) to see him go (MANIACAL LAAAAUGH)." on FB.

They seemed pretty generous on Diana's Daily Double (I believe she bet $3500). She says "peptide." No immediate indication so she throws out "peptic" and they give it to her. I've seem them be a lot harsher than that.

Colby did well.

Did I miss Ken Jennings last night?

The lady who went toe to toe w/ Colby was good, she was fast on the clicker.

COLBY came to my pub quiz last night (they are filming the next round of jeopardy right now i assume). He wore a suit, said "wheelhouse" after the question was asked at least 3 or 4 times and followed it with a "boom" after they revealed the answer.

COLBY came to my pub quiz last night (they are filming the next round of jeopardy right now i assume). He wore a suit, said "wheelhouse" after the question was asked at least 3 or 4 times and followed it with a "boom" after they revealed the answer.

As a bar trivia nerd, I prefer to hold on to the pad, write the answer and give it to the judge before he's even finished reading the question.

The subtle but not so humble brag.

Awesome tournament.

I felt bad for Roger after he missed both $10k true daily doubles.

I knew both FJs the last two days. Surprised no one got the movie one yesterday as it was pretty easy. Surprised ken missed it today too but I don't think he could've gotten the grand prize any way.

Back