• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jim Larrañaga

So, wait. Am I understanding this correctly that the only reason [Redacted] wanted the Wake job was to be by his daughter? So Wellman basically destroyed Wake Forest basketball as a favor to his friend. Thanks, Ron.

i'm sure she appreciated that.

Last edited:
And some of y'all give these clowns your hard earned money. Sad!

Yeah, but he also most likely ruined her college experience in the process.

keeping-it-real.jpg

If there is a college course out there on how to be an effective athletic director, Wake basketball circa 2007 through ???? will be a case study for generations to come.

Larranaga got transfers we could never get from Kansas State and Texas. Take away those and that's the prime two players they have. I'm sure McClendon and Rodriguez are bastions of academia.

Great response. Because Texas is such a shitty school. And Rodriguez was a low level ESL student coming out of high school.

Ty Walker has a degree from your university. As does Chas McFarland. Not sure if you remember Cornelious Birgs but that dude got admitted to Wake.

Glass houses bud.

Oh, right, I forgot all those athletic transfers to wake Forest from schools like K State, Texas et al. My bad. Congrats to all the internet commandos with all that "knowledge". Congratulations.

Oh, right, I forgot all those athletic transfers to wake Forest from schools like K State, Texas et al. My bad. Congrats to all the internet commandos with all that "knowledge". Congratulations.

I mean, we have accepted transfers from Campbell University, Robert Morris University, and University of North Carolina, Charlotte in the past five years.

It's one thing to be a snob. It's another to be a hypocritical snob. Glass houses and whatnot.

Are you really using UT as an example of a school with questionable academics?

You's a dum dum.

Texas is a bad school? Someone needs to get over himself.

So, wait. Am I understanding this correctly that the only reason [Redacted] wanted the Wake job was to be by his daughter? So Wellman basically destroyed Wake Forest basketball as a favor to his friend. Thanks, Ron.

Once again, Ron Wellman goes out of his way to prove that both him and Hatch do not have Wake Forest athletics best interest in mind. Hatch and Wellman are both fucking stupid.

At this point I wish Wake would let in Chris Washburn, Charles Shackleford. Kevin Ross, OJ Mayo and Dontonio Wingfield..

Who the fuck cares

Wait, how the hell did anyone from UNC-C transfer into Wake ? Applying to that school should disqualify anyone from future admission to our university.

Surprised it's taken 8 minutes for Biff to login to his parody

Back