• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jose heading towards NYC

Say what you will about FL but overall the infrastructure and building codes are pretty fucking great, miles ahead of other places. There are certainly exceptions, you'll always have trailer parks and stuff, but for so much coastal low lying terrain, the infrastructure is great and held up and prevented tons of damage / catastrophy /loss of life.

unlike Houston with their laissez faire building codes

The CNN headline about there not being a single person living in Barbuda is pretty cray cray

why in the wide, wide, world of sports is moonz ignoring Maria ???

Maria is taking the classic "Fuck the North Carolina Coast!" path right now. I know it's early, but we need to watch that one.

Haven't been able to verify, but supposedly this was the Nags Head Pier yesterday. Google search found no other instances of this pic, and supposedly it was taken by a local photographer. Honestly looks photoshopped to me though.

imudeo3tstmz.jpg

This one? Just came across it on FB. Agree it looks shopped...

Hurricane Jose's 30ft waves🏄‍♂️ hit the
Jennette's pier 9/18/2017 Nags Head, NC

21686965_478758045842336_9068781063804632325_o.jpg

Jose is way off the coast now and is trending east. It may circle back around but it's not going to get any stronger in the colder water up north.

I'm interested to see what Maria does - I expect it will roughly follow Jose and go out to sea as well.

Moonz! Suck it I made it to NYC. What a city. Little windy. Ts and Ps for my ole meeje peeps. May have to head back early for that. Fuck dem caines and quakes! They can suck it! Poor moonz gets so nervous! NYC! Gonna see some shit new bands maybe off offf show

Moonz! Suck it I made it to NYC. What a city. Little windy. Ts and Ps for my ole meeje peeps. May have to head back early for that. Fuck dem caines and quakes! They can suck it! Poor moonz gets so nervous! NYC! Gonna see some shit new bands maybe off offf show
Did you drive or fly from Charlotte?

Surprised there's not more Maria talk. Some of these videos in Puerto Rico are downright terrifying.

Back