• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Duggar, Pervert

Kindly point us to a prominent liberal family that has profited immensely by espousing "family values," who then hypocritically swept child molestation under the rug.

I second that request.

it's funny looking at the tone of 89's post in contrast with the "male sicko" scenario on the jenner thread.

"hey man, he was just a horny teenager wanting to have normal sex."

"hey man, what if some sick dudes just want to pretend to be a woman so they can jerk it in the women's locker room?"

According to Arkansas law, failure to report suspected child abuse in a timely manner is a crime subject to six years in jail. There were 16 months between when the Duggars first knew their son had molested any other children and when they discussed the issue with law enforcement. 5 children had been molested during that time frame. Statue of limitations has long since passed, but since one of the victims wasn't a family member their story isn't too clean. Have zero idea why they would disclose any of this to anyone publicly and then pretend they are somehow victims of biased media.

Mama Duggar's robocall against LGBT rights in Fayetteville was last Fall. She specifically referenced registered sex offenders. 4 of her daughters were molested over 16 months. That seems like a more egregious form of sexual assault than an 18 year old having consensual sex with a 15 year old. God forbid they hold hands or kiss.

Seems weird to have a statute of limitations for failing to report something in a timely manner.

Kindly point us to a prominent liberal family that has profited immensely by espousing "family values," who then hypocritically swept child molestation under the rug.

Did I miss 89's reply to this?

Interesting how social media, reality TV, media criticism, and conservative politics all work together. Bristol Palin's 24 years old and is famous for getting knocked up at 16/17 before her mom ran for VP. Bristol's already been engaged 3 tim ads but never married. Her planned wedding was cancelled a few weeks ago and she asked for privacy. Seems fair enough. The Palins couldn't resist going after biased lame stream media and Lena Dunham because they though tthe Duggars have been treated unfairly. I know exactly the same amount about Dunham as I know about the Duggars. Do the Palins want Dunham's show canceled? Why whine about media bias or privacy when you constantly seek out publicity? Also for the record like and admire Joe Biden, but never want him to serve as U.S. president. Big time Christian Ted Cruz told a joke about Biden last week days after Biden had a second child die far too young. Biden's obviously fair game for jokes, but Cruz couldn't give Joe a few weeks' grace period?

To their credit, the crowd didn't laugh and Cruz almost immediately realized his mistake and apologized. He went to a stump speech line without realizing the change in context.

While I think Palin coming to the Duggar's defense is absolutely disgusting, she has a point regarding the kid gloves treatment that Lena Dunham was given.

The leak of police records and a discussion of Dunham are both fair game. Just don't get Bristol Palin as the mouthpiece when she's explicitly asked for privacy over her recent cancelled wedding. When do the Duck Dynasty klan and Trump weigh in on the Duggars' behalf?

What happen with Lena Dunham (sorry of already discussed)?

she wrote in her autobiography that she touched her sister's private parts when they were both very young. Can't remember the exact ages.

Lena checked out her sister's vag when Lena was 7 and her sister was 1. In the Fox interview, Kelly refused to identify the age of the youngest sister molested, but left it at single digits. Multiple outlets have reported the Duggar son was 14 or 15 and had already told his parents at least once that he molested older sisters when he molested his 5 year old sister.

she wrote in her autobiography that she touched her sister's private parts when they were both very young. Can't remember the exact ages.

I don't follow or care for Dunham and hadn't heard that. But there seems to be a difference between little kids doing that type of thing and a teen boy molesting a younger kid.

While I think Palin coming to the Duggar's defense is absolutely disgusting, she has a point regarding the kid gloves treatment that Lena Dunham was given.
Kid gloves, or was it treated like the non-story that it is?

Can't think of many circumstances where beginning a sentence with, "“I’m not an apologist for any sexual predator, but..." is a particularly good idea.

So true. Lol.

Back