• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Duggar, Pervert

Fucking used to be fairly straightforward but it is so confusing right now. What is the PC position on this stuff these days? Same-sex fucking is noble, that is pretty clear. Underage hetero/homo-fucking is okay. But same-family fucking is revolting, I gather. What about same-sex-same-family fucking? What if two underage male brothers want to cornhole each other or cofuck the family dog? Freedom fighters or perverts?

2095f73b525819a2ac92646a4f5291b0.jpg

Reactions: ONW
Same sex fucking isn't just noble, it's outright pro-America. They can't make anchor babies, or more moochers and queers.

If it's the hetero of the hetero/homo fucking that's underage, it's freedom fighters. If it's the homo of the hetero/homo fucking that's underage, it's perverts. Unless it's two females, then it doesn't matter.

Same sex, same family fucking is cool for mom/daughter but not dad/son (that's gay).

Underage brothers can jerk each other off but no bjs or butt sex (that's gay).

That clear everything up for you?

I agree with you, master, on the bolded part. But I do have a question about the underage freedom fuckers. Do I have to pay directly for the little freedom bastards they make or is that covered in school taxes and medicaid taxes? Will this, i.e. drive up my Obamacare premiums? Dave Ramsey would not answer this on the radio.

I agree with you, master, on the bolded part. But I do have a question about the underage freedom fuckers. Do I have to pay directly for the little freedom bastards they make or is that covered in school taxes and medicaid taxes? Will this, i.e. drive up my Obamacare premiums? Dave Ramsey would not answer this on the radio.

Good question. First, I need to know if hetero = female, and homo = male. Second, is hetero pure female/male, homo same sex, or hetero/homo is bi?

Are any of these groups out of line when they do the wild thang on the school bus? Some of them are all of the above and have parents in common. I appreciate that you are helping me with this. I feel like no one else cares.

Why do WFU grads condone violence against our brothers and sisters who happen to be in consanguineous relationships? Maybe we should make it safe for consangs to come out of the closet. Society needs to have an honest, open discussion of intrafamily love.

Why do WFU grads condone violence against our brothers and sisters who happen to be in consanguineous relationships? Maybe we should make it safe for consangs to come out of the closet. Society needs to have an honest, open discussion of intrafamily love.

Weak

It's no wonder tjcmd feels this way, since he's someone only a mother could love.

It's no wonder tjcmd feels this way, since he's someone only a mother could love.

Why you use a word like "pervert" when referring to a young man reaching out to some of his younger sisters for help in exploring his sexuality? You sound like a fundamentalist preacher.

Do you think the Duggar boy wants to play with his sister's crotch, ONW? Is he supposed to control urges that are rooted in his genetic composition?

Am I the only one who is getting really fucking weirded out by tj's last handful of posts?

Back