• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Hartnett

Chris Tucker outside of the Rush Hour series. I don't know what the deal with that is. I don't even know if he actively does standup anymore.

Chris Tucker outside of the Rush Hour series. I don't know what the deal with that is. I don't even know if he actively does standup anymore.

He was on Leno not to long ago talking about doing standup in Atlanta.

According to Wikipedia, he started doing standup after his $6 million property in FL got foreclosed. He made $25 million for Rush Hour 3 even though he hadn't done a single thing since Rush Hour 2. And apparently he's making another Friday movie with Ice Cube.

Chris Tucker was also in a movie with Charlie Sheen and Paul Sorvino.

"Chris Rock got rich then blew his money. Color me shocked. "

I'd be very surprised if Chris rock is broke. for one thing his wife is brilliant.

He’s aged well, as evidenced by his part in Oppenheimer I would argue he looks better now than he did previously.

Haven’t seen Oppenheimer yet, and it took me far too long to realize you weren’t talking about Chris Tucker. I was hoping he was in Oppenheimer, but it didn’t seem likely.

Back