• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Hartnett

Party of Five really owes LOST for keeping its stars from going 0-fer.

I almost think its unfair to include women in this thread. Too often they get married, have kids and age then no one wants to hire them. Like who's going out to see a movie starring a 32 year old Rachel Leigh Cook. But I totally saw Josie and Pussycats when she and Tara Reid were 25.

Really hate it because I love these guys. Jason Bigs and Stiffler Sean William Scott I thought he had great potential. I fear Van Wilder will be there soon as well.

There is an American Pie Reunion coming out and for those who loved the movies.

Last edited:
Really hate it because I love these guys. Jason Bigs and Stiffler Sean William Scott I thought he had great potential. I fear Van Wilder will be there soon as well.

There is suppose to be an American Pie Reunion coming out though

Ryan Reynolds? No way.

Not now but soon. I really hope he makes that Dead Pool movie he is suppose to make.

Juiia Stiles is a friend's cousin. I've actually gotten to know her, she's really nice and laid back. Gone drinking with her a number of times.

Chris O'Donnell is the star of a major network prime time show.

Which I think we can all agree is not where we envisioned him after his performance in Vertical Limit.

True but his acting career is not dead....He is on tv, we just don't care.

Emily Longstreth. She was in some big movies in the 80s, now nothing.

Sean William Scott had that hockey movie that I think ended up straight to DVD.

Plus he had Role Models which is an underrated comedy.

I think Jason Segal steals roles that he could play

True but his acting career is not dead....He is on tv, we just don't care.

Emily Longstreth. She was in some big movies in the 80s, now nothing.

She was pretty far down the list in Pretty in Pink. The rest are movies I've never heard of or TV movies.

paul walker outside of the fast and furious series

Back