• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Hartnett

Chris Makepeace- he was in Meatballs and My Bodyguard. I thought he was destined to be a big star.
Tom Hulce- Amadeus and then what? He's had some acting gigs but nothing even close to being on that level.
For a while there Chevy Chase though he seems to have made a bit of a comeback.
Judge Reinhold

I heard Judge Reinhold has a Judge Judy-style show on Fox called "Mock Trial with J. Reinhold" or something, so he's doing fine.

Josh_Hartnett%20-%201%20-%20Black_Dahlia.jpg

Thora Birch's career has always been a head scratcher to me. I thought she had a promising future ahead of her once upon a time.

Anyone that's "hot bimbo of the day" is prone to dramatic drop-offs. Shannon Elizabeth and Denise Richards come to mind . Props to Jennifer Love Hewitt for avoiding this.

As for Cuba, he's got a big movie coming out next weekend, he may yet get reinvited to the A list.

Thora Birch's career has always been a head scratcher to me. I thought she had a promising future ahead of her once upon a time.

She has a weird dad manager that it makes it difficult to work with her.

Luke Wilson

Also his career isnt dead, but Will Smith has not been in a movie in what seems like ages

Not quite the same level as Hartnett, but for awhile Colin Farrell was the hottest actor in hollywood, then poof.

RE:Julia Stiles- she has five movies in either pre or post production including one with DeNiro and Bradley Cooper. She's hardly lost her career.

MIB3 is coming out for Will Smith.

Here's a blst from the past - a kid actor- Jared Rushton -you might remember him from Overboard, Lady in White and as the kid in Big.

Chris Klein. Leelee Sobieski. Josh Hartnett. Love Triangle. Rich kids vs Poor kids. how can you not?

She peaked at 18. 10 years ago. Shame.

Jennifer Love Hewitt moved to TV at the right time. Same move Zooey made.

How about the kid from Forrest Gump/Pay it Forward/Sixth Sense, Haley Joel Osment. It seemed like he was in everything for a good five years in the late 90s. I guess he couldn't play the cute kid role anymore and stopped getting roles

Tom Hulce- Amadeus and then what? He's had some acting gigs but nothing even close to being on that level.

Big Tom Hulce fan... he starred in a few really solid small budget films post Amadeus(Parenthood, Echo Park, Slam Dance, Dominick & Eugene) but officially retired from screen acting in the mid 90s to concentrate on Stage Direction and Production.

How about the kid from Forrest Gump/Pay it Forward/Sixth Sense, Haley Joel Osment. It seemed like he was in everything for a good five years in the late 90s. I guess he couldn't play the cute kid role anymore and stopped getting roles

Get up for the Giants! Everybodygetup!

Jeff Goldbloom

Made an appearance this season on the League as Ruxin's dad but other than that he's been absent.

Back