• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JT Terrell Article

Really wish JTT had worked out here. Kid definitely had some talent and raw athleticism. Wish him all the best at USC playing for the coach Wake should've landed.

I really hope we play USC in the 2nd game in Atlantis.

me too. wanna see my trojans WORK [Redacted].

if it isn't depressing enough, enfield has already signed the best high school PG in cali and is very close to signing another 5* likely mcd's all american

from the article:

Before Terrell became a basketball chameleon, he was a prized recruit for Dino Gaudio's last recruiting class at Wake Forest before the school fired him in a surprising move.

By all accounts, the program was back on the upswing as it had been under Prosser. Gaudio had just landed a top-10 recruiting class of which Terrell was one of the stars. He did, in fact, star for the Demon Deacons, averaging 11.1 points per game and dishing out 51 assists.

fucking [Redacted]....

I hope he goes for 30 against us and stares at Buzz after every bucket.

NOOOOO.png

:eek:rbitbuddy:

Wish Prosser had gotten the chance to coach him.

2nd round Atlantis = career high for JTT, and a Wake loss.

He was lazy and couldn't guard a stop sign

JTT would have been absolutely awesome if he had a legitimate coach. Enfield will be the first legit coach he will have since he's been playing college ball.

JTT made the best choice possible for himself when he moved 2500 miles away from his family and friends...I doubt he would have ever had much success here, academic or athletic, if he had remained so close to home.

Back