• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JT Terrell Article

JTT would have been absolutely awesome if he had a legitimate coach. Enfield will be the first legit coach he will have since he's been playing college ball.

JTT's basketball success of lack there-of is completely dependant upon his own personal willingless to deal with his off court issues on a daily basis. I wish him nothing but the very best on and espeically off the court. His basketball development since he left wake is a direct result of his personal growth off the court.

FWIW - Wake did everything they could to help JTT deal with his personal demons and dismissing him was probably the very best thing that could have happened to him. When you have a disease like JTT has, nobody can make you change - change has to come from within.

No doubt, what Buzz and Wellman have done to our team, and your continued support for it, is pathetic.

my support of wake forest athletic teams is pathetic?

unbelievable...a team that "fans" pull to lose badly, wow why not just switch to being a Carolina fan?

I am ashamed that any of us would desire such a thing to happen

unbelievable...a team that "fans" pull to lose badly, wow why not just switch to being a Carolina fan?

Because I hate Carolina. And I hate what Wellman and Buzz have done to Wake. I love Wake too much to sit by and "root" for success that could prolong this suffering.

Because I hate Carolina. And I hate what Wellman and Buzz have done to Wake. I love Wake too much to sit by and "root" for success that could prolong this suffering.

that logic is totally invalid...we have what we have now root for us

that logic is totally invalid...we have what we have now root for us

We will have what we have for longer if our clown of a coach stays on here longer. Mediocrity gets him to stay. I want more than mediocrity.

How exactly is he going to dunk the ball from that position? This looks like he jumped up in the air with no clue and now he's like "oh shit how am I going to get this in the hoop?"

He's about to bring it down and perform a two handed windmill jam.

nice way to start off the season

why don't you just leave if you want us to lose so badly...

I'm a 50 year deacon fan and will SALWAYS pull for them to win

It sickens me to see "fans" call for us to lose
shame on you

shame.png

A real coach would have helped JT grow up and face his issues, rather than running him off.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I guess you would be pretty ticked if someone used that logic to keep bz around. Bottom line: Jtt is a moody ball hog, and I have NO problem with him being run off (if he was). I hope we kick his tail. I also hope bz gets whacked if we suck this year, and the whacking should have happened last year.

Maybe JTT was not run off. On the other hand, Buzz didn't help him much either. As his own current players have noted, Buzz is not a people person. Unfortunately coaching is very much a people profession.

Back