• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JT Terrell Article

JTT made the best choice possible for himself when he moved 2500 miles away from his family and friends...I doubt he would have ever had much success here, academic or athletic, if he had remained so close to home.

The right mentor and/or coach could have changed all that.

Some ghosts you can't outrun.

No matter how hard you try, JTT was not all [Redacted]'s fault. Maybe Dino would have done a better job relating to him, but JTT needed to get away. His loyalty to his family was his biggest problem.

Josh Howard grew up in this area, and some of his friends may not have been the best influences on him. Skip, and even Odom to some extent, did a great job in molding him not only on the court, but off the court as well. Bz came here and pretty much made no attempt to be any kind of mentor whatsoever to these guys.

Josh Howard grew up in this area, and some of his friends may not have been the best influences on him. Skip, and even Odom to some extent, did a great job in molding him not only on the court, but off the court as well. Bz came here and pretty much made no attempt to be any kind of mentor whatsoever to these guys.

Josh Howard had very different circumstances.

JTT made the best choice possible for himself when he moved 2500 miles away from his family and friends...I doubt he would have ever had much success here, academic or athletic, if he had remained so close to home.

qft

Recruited by Dino, and had to play for Bzz. That would drive damn near anyone to drink.

Last edited:
USC Men's Basketball ‏@USC_Hoops
Surprise! The USC Men's Basketball poster is double-sided. The back side is all "Juice"

BXYY-xaCYAAgdlM.jpg

I can't believe we're lamenting Jtt. He sucks. Glad he's gone.

Some of the people here lamenting about JTT are some of the people who were talking shit about LD in another thread.

Last edited:
I don't care for him, but I hope he EXPLODES on us. Like 65 points.

I don't care for him, but I hope he EXPLODES on us. Like 65 points.

nice way to start off the season

why don't you just leave if you want us to lose so badly...

I'm a 50 year deacon fan and will SALWAYS pull for them to win

It sickens me to see "fans" call for us to lose
shame on you

shame on you

Just like the forest we must have a fire and burn to the ground in order to be built back up again.

shame on you

scorch_title_1.png

USC Men's Basketball ‏@USC_Hoops
Surprise! The USC Men's Basketball poster is double-sided. The back side is all "Juice"

BXYY-xaCYAAgdlM.jpg

How exactly is he going to dunk the ball from that position? This looks like he jumped up in the air with no clue and now he's like "oh shit how am I going to get this in the hoop?"

Back