• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JT Terrell Article

I don't think Bz ran anybody off, even Ari. Of course, the party line is Bz ran off a ton of miscreants.

I don't think Bz ran anybody off, even Ari. Of course, the party line is Bz ran off a ton of miscreants.

I don't know that he's purposefully run off players (maybe Chase and Fields, IDK), but all appearances suggest Carson left because of him.

FWIW..based on what I know (basically nothing), JTT leaving made sense..don't think USC was probably where he should have gone (just because Kevin O'Neil sucks as a person and as a coach), but it seems like he needed to get away. It's unfortunate how it was triggered, but I think he needed an environment change.

I wish him the best. I liked his swagger at Wake, as did 99% of Wake fans (right until he left anyway). Should we be matched up next month, it will be interesting to see how that game plays out.

Back