• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

He's on vacation

Its like you people can't read

Yeah I said it. YOU PEOPLE

Leave Ph out of this. It's me you want.

Vacation didn't seem to matter when he was trying to win.

Great play bym to catch me in a lie. I had a brief hesitation to answer in the positive but figured what the hell why not. Shouldve said i commuted. Great use of the tracking ability.

Anyway. The two takeaways i took from the game are:

1) gooner is a good sport. Respect
2) can we please ban rsf again?

Gooner i think that looks great but i would roll it out in phases. First, a simple monopoly game that gets ppl used to the idea. Then rerun it later in the year with the extended full rules, otherwise you are going to get more non-substantive-participants than usual no matter game quality. Only like 6 of us read.

Full honesty, I don't read. Like at all. I just vote for people using an eenie-meanie-miney-moe approach.

Great play bym to catch me in a lie. I had a brief hesitation to answer in the positive but figured what the hell why not. Shouldve said i commuted. Great use of the tracking ability.

Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice!

Thanks Rom. I hope you enjoyed my crappy acrostic and my playing as you.

Enjoy your time off.

Gooner i think that looks great but i would roll it out in phases. First, a simple monopoly game that gets ppl used to the idea. Then rerun it later in the year with the extended full rules, otherwise you are going to get more non-substantive-participants than usual no matter game quality. Only like 6 of us read.

Makes sense. Thanks for the feedback.

:heart:

Since we need some information to get things moving...

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Trust does not exist towards me.
RSF I had cleared as a civ
And now I'm not so sure
Coming after me, he is
Knight should've been the end of that train of thoughts
Ennyway, I'm typing this up in a meeting
Darned hard work it is..

Really dude
OMG I tracked you
Mehh... I'm getting bored with this
Mostly just making things up now
Yeah, I don't have the patience

Let's move to the next part
Anonymous can suck it
Sticking with the idea that he's either mafia or looking to match his opinion
Take him out next?

Now it's really starting to drone
I don't know where I'm going
Great poetry this isn't
However poetry itself it is
Truly a feat

Hey you still here?
Everyone else having fun?

Some parts have kind of been enjoyable
Though I don't plan on doing this again
Am not a natural poet
Yet I did it
Elequoent is it not
Damn, this is long

Holy crap, I got through this
Only Rommy himself could've done it better
Maybe I'm channeling him
Ending now

5 stars. Put this in Norton's Anthology

I like that gooner is posting more words to describe a game he won't run than his last 30 mafia games had words.

I love that acrostic was just to say Timmy stayed home

I like that gooner is posting more words to describe a game he won't run than his last 30 mafia games had words.

But really define angle shooting.

I always thought of it as fuckboi bitch shit that wasn't technically against the rules but if you did it no one would respect it as a real win if you pull it off.

Commenting in thread about vote counts, asking question about setup in thread, etc

But really define angle shooting.

I always thought of it as fuckboi bitch shit that wasn't technically against the rules but if you did it no one would respect it as a real win if you pull it off.

Fuckboi? Raise is the king of angle shooting, and I am not sure he fits into that category - maybe I need a definition of fuckboi.

Back