• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

Eagles should be the only one that writes those, as he is the only person that can seem to be the appropriate level of funny/mean. Everyone else is just too mean or not funny.

JTP is a bad son.

I feel like I'd probably go over the top with the mean and piss somebody off. I don't think eagles is mean enough.

it'd be worth it

my next game's gonna be a nic cage game though, I am v excited for that

cage-cats4.jpg

real talk for a sec, I was disappointed by the role write-ups. jtp promised a saltfest, and none of the roles were really that funny or interesting or mean :(

one day I'll write a metagame and show you children how it's done

You complain alot.

like.

a lot.

are you a woman?

I just can't believe I wasn't included as a role. That hurts worse than a mean write-up.

Why does mafia even need fake claims in a game like this?

this is the sort of edgy wit that you should have included in some of the role writeups

I got lazy when I had to finish the game monday morning after realizes we had the numbers. I think the toogs, gouda, JTP and Gooner roles were the only ones I put much effort into.

turns out they were false numbers because 2 people wanted to blatantly CHEAT.

What about a Monopoly themed game?

Ooohh, or a pokemon themed game where each team has a team of Pokemon, but also can catch new pokemon during the night to get better powers?

was i a role in this game? I stopped paying attention after the thread died yesterdayt

I might just start writing a ton of themed games and have them ready to go whenever I have the chance to mod a game.

I had a dilemma when toogs gave a vig hit to smidge who was technically a stump.

but luckily TEJAS took care of that for me.

was i a role in this game? I stopped paying attention after the thread died yesterdayt

redwing- Manning/jhawk: You are manning. You have fucked up this role the 2 times it's ever been included in a LEAGUE game. Please don't fuck it up in this game. Civ masonizer. You may pick 2 people and make them masons at any point in the game.

You are manning. If you threaten to quit the game on 3 separate days, you earn a vig hit, but it is only usable on yourself.

You are manning, middle america hero, all around badass, and supporter of the LGBT community (not that LGBT, Liberty Guns Beer and Trump duh). In this game you will make Trumps wall a reality. Build a wall separating the player base into 2 and I will tell you how many mafia are on each side of the wall.

In the end I came out with scraps of glory. My reads were good after day two or so.

I've said it before, but I stink trying to read D1. That's why I'm either on someone away from the action (if I don't think either of the contenders is bad) or trying to tie it up.

You are manning, middle america hero, all around badass, and supporter of the LGBT community (not that LGBT, Liberty Guns Beer and Trump duh). In this game you will make Trumps wall a reality. Build a wall separating the player base into 2 and I will tell you how many mafia are on each side of the wall.

That is good and a real asset in a game without a cop.

I got lazy when I had to finish the game monday morning after realizes we had the numbers. I think the toogs, gouda, JTP and Gooner roles were the only ones I put much effort into.

turns out they were false numbers because 2 people wanted to blatantly CHEAT.

What was mine?

THE BABOON KING IS DEAD. Toogs - GOUDA BABOON IS DEAD

THE GAME HAS GONE IN MOURNING. GOD IS BROKEN FROM THE TRAGIC LOSS OF HIS BEST GOOD FRIEND. NO VOTE COUNTS WILL BE POSTED AND I MAY RNG A RANDOM PERSON TO DIE IN RETALIATION.

Toogs- Gouda: You are the BABOON KING. Your ability to fling so much poo and ruffle so many feathers is BEYOND comprehension. Good players like JTP use the reactions you illicit to make KILLER READS on shit players like Gooner. In this game you use your baboon power to fling poo covered powers at people. You may award 1 power per night from the following list to another player in the game. 1 shot vig, 1 shot role cop, 1 shot roleblock, 1 shot doctor. You must award all 4 before awarding one twice.

Amazing. This is why you are the commander of my baboon army.

I have to say though, dead talking games EVERY NOW AND AGAIN are kinda fun. I don't think anyone took it too far and tried to break the game for those that were still playing.

JTP not being around for a couple deadlines let it devolve into chaos, especially yesterday, but I thought that this was a good blow-off-some-steam game.
giphy.gif

Back