• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

Gouda told me I'm back in the game. Pretty pumped to be here. Never played mafia from a baseball game.

Just so everyone knows: hi, I'm Raise/RHTB&G/RaiseHigh, I'm a pirates fan, don't wake up before 11 am, post weird catch-up posts quoting 30 posts from the overnight I missed, I am also some sort of legal profession roll and told that dadeacs guy I make BANK.

Go Pens!

Here's where I am.

The same stuff that makes me want to clear Nonny is almost the same things that make me want to clear RSF. Nonny was harder on Rommy, but other than that, they're fairly equal.

RSF did jump on me as soon as Tim voted me.

All of this makes me question the prevailing wisdom on Tim. He would've had to possess and used a ninja hit the one round I tracked him, which is possible, but not probable.

I'll think on this more. I hope to hear something reasonable from JTP. If mafia dared to leave me alive, they should've had to risk getting pegged, wheteher the mod gave up on his game or not.

What are you waiting on turds.

I posted poems last round. Didn't hear anything about powers. I've been left alive by mafia and should have a fair shot at powers and using them.

I don't think I've posted a poem this round. Probably doesn't matter, but in for a penny, in for a pound.

there was a little hamster he just loved trapeze
flying through the air flying with such ease
so he joined the circus at the local show
climbed on the trapeze so he could have a go
climbed up to the top that was very high
now it was time for hamster to see if could fly
he jumped on the swing swinging to and fro
people they all loved him he gave there hearts aglow
they all started clapping and shouted out for more
a hamster on trapeze they had never seen before

Also, I don't care the outcome (neither does JTP) so I declare myself the winner. I claim the crown as King baboon after killing babydik Gouda.

Also, someone send me the link to mafia chat this thread sucks.

I just do what Smidge does

Also, I don't care the outcome (neither does JTP) so I declare myself the winner. I claim the crown as King baboon after killing babydik Gouda.

Also, someone send me the link to mafia chat this thread sucks.

Smidge has claimed the crown.

Seconds later, smidge tries to eat it and chokes to death.

CROWN REGAINED

Best Soulja Boy song?

I go turn my swag on, but crank that is a classic and kiss me through the phone makes no sense but is catchy

Back