• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

good grief...if Moore keeps letting that lawyer talk he will be out of the race soon. what a train-wreck.

lol DeaconSig, i am not sure if anyone would take that bet. i have no faith in Alabama voters.

DOsTftQUEAAHiYW.jpg:large

"Doug Jones: At least he only kinda looks like a pedophile"

Jesus Christ Alabama, one deserves years in a correctional institute, the other looks like he deserves years in an asylum

wtf is goin' on down there?

Jesus Christ Alabama, one deserves years in a correctional institute, the other looks like he deserves years in an asylum

wtf is goin' on down there?

i have to agree...what is in the water down there?

the Post and Moore deserve each other,

we at least deserve some entertainment value from all of this but the lecherous shopping mall exploits of a predatory cradle robber are not particularly entertaining for anyone

the Post and Moore deserve each other,

we at least deserve some entertainment value from all of this but the lecherous shopping mall exploits of a predatory cradle robber are not particularly entertaining for anyone

sailor, did you see the obviously fake robocall from the "Washington Post" from "Lenny Bernstein" with a horrible stereotypical Jewish accent?

Yeah I doubt Breitbart and FoxNews.com were reporting on that.

Last edited:
Here you go sailor.

Thanks. It's nice to see that - according to the article - in refusing to pay for any dirt on a candidate, the Washington Post aspires to a higher moral standard than Hillary and the DNC. I know that's not a great achievement and all, but it's something.

Thanks. It's nice to see that - according to the article - in refusing to pay for any dirt on a candidate, the Washington Post aspires to a higher moral standard than Hillary and the DNC. I know that's not a great achievement and all, but it's something.
When it's not about Hillary he has to make it about Hillary.

It's called obsession and the need for false equivalency.

Back