• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

Thanks. Will be curious to see if others drop out.

It's not helpful when random reporters or whatever don't put who they are in their Twitter bios

Wow. That's horrible and desperate.

Latest Doug Jones ads.

"I'm another Republican for Doug Jones."

The Jones campaign is using the hashtag, #RightSideofHistory.

Can’t tell if serious...

"Did you know that before 1992, when a lot of this was going on, that Judge Moore was a Democrat?" Limbaugh said on his radio show. "Nobody said a word."

"When he supposedly was attracted to inappropriately-aged girls - he was a Democrat," Limbaugh added.

"Did you know that before 1992, when a lot of this was going on, that Judge Moore was a Democrat?" Limbaugh said on his radio show. "Nobody said a word."

"When he supposedly was attracted to inappropriately-aged girls - he was a Democrat," Limbaugh added.

This is so, so dumb.

lol, that is the dumbest shit i have ever head.

dude looks like he's about to launch into his commercial for his toy-vacuum product "Suck It"

I think Moore is a moron but I cannot fathom that the former Chief Justice of any state's Supreme Court would hire the dumbest set of attorneys in the world.

I think Moore is a moron but I cannot fathom that the former Chief Justice of any state's Supreme Court would hire the dumbest set of attorneys in the world.

You may want to recall that he was also a Chief Justice who didn't feel he needed to obey federal court orders. Eff the Supremacy Clause.

Back