• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

I think Moore is a moron but I cannot fathom that the former Chief Justice of any state's Supreme Court would hire the dumbest set of attorneys in the world.

Some people in high ranking positions are just dumb. It shouldn't be that way. But it is.

I passed it, how hard could it be?

Alabama only has a 59% passage rate, but that appears to be low because of:

1. 137 test takers from non-accredited Alabama law schools (25 passed)
2. 116 test takers from Birmingham law school (23 passed)
3. 21 test takers from Miles law school (2 passed)

yeah, i'm constantly confounded by these guys who pass Bar and medical board exams and but seem like complete idiots

#WhataboutNumbers

Yeah, but all 22 manatees that took the AL Bar passed and 75% of possums passed the first time.

This is where Moore's lawyer went to school. Below is a pic of the school, seriously.

BirminghamSchoolofLaw-17.jpg

Last edited:
i will be really proud of Alabamans if they elect Jones by a reasonable percentage. Might restore some small portion of my faith in humanity.

Thus the great hashtag #RightSideofHistory.

Two polls mentioned here have Moore with a solid lead.
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/roy_moore_maintains_lead_in_an.html

I don't trust polls from campaigns or parties like the 12 point lead for Jones. Seems like they tell people what needs to be said to promote their side.

Somewhat ironic that Jones made his name prosecuting men for what they did to four girls decades prior and that's what is damaging his opponent in this race.

Last edited:
Thus the great hashtag #RightSideofHistory.

Two polls mentioned here have Moore with a solid lead.
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/roy_moore_maintains_lead_in_an.html

I don't trust polls from campaigns or parties like the 12 point lead for Jones. Seems like they tell people what needs to be said to promote their side.

Somewhat ironic that Jones made his name prosecuting men for what they did to four girls decades prior and that's what is damaging his opponent in this race.

Yea the NRSC poll is a little suspicious.

As we sit here today, it is amazing that Roy Moore is still competitive in this race. He should have withdrawn already, but there’s a real chance he will win.

Back