• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Justin Gray ('06) Named Head Coach at Coastal Carolina

If Wake Forest was shopping for a Coach, my choice would be Kevin Giltner.

If you go to basketball games around the south, you know why.

If Wake Forest was shopping for a Coach, my choice would be Kevin Giltner.

If you go to basketball games around the south, you know why.
Education: Wofford, 2012 (B.S. Business: Economics)

Seems pretty old

Cue the posts in 10 years when Giltner is in the dance, like Kelsey and MIller have repeatedly been, saying that I did not say we should hire Giltner when he was in his early 30s.

Yes. All coaches that make the dance with non-power 5 programs would be successful coaches at Wake Forest. Absolutely right on there sport

Last edited:
No one would be or will be successful at Wake Forest until our alums wise up and commit to men's basketball. Giltner, Miller, or the Lord Jesus Christ included.

No one would be or will be successful at Wake Forest until our alums wise up and commit to men's basketball. Giltner, Miller, or the Lord Jesus Christ included.
great, let's save some money and have the players coach themselves then

also, maybe until you're cutting significant checks you could have a warm glass of shut the hell up

If he donated more than some car change and a booklet of expired Rose’s deli coupons he might be able to influence some basketball decisions.

If li'l dinnie 5 k hadn't been doing this same shtick for 20 years I'd think he was tipping the bottle early this afternoon. Shit. Where are my keys?

does 2 times in 12 years meet the definition of "repeatedly"? asking for a troll

Back