• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Justin Gray ('06) Named Head Coach at Coastal Carolina

does 2 times in 12 years meet the definition of "repeatedly"? asking for a troll
DR also said on twitter several times that he thought Forbes was a good fit and that Forbes is a good inclusion on the list. So he's just blowing smoke because he's still mad about Wes.

DR also said on twitter several times that he thought Forbes was a good fit and that Forbes is a good inclusion on the list. So he's just blowing smoke because he's still mad about Wes.
well, I should hope so, since Forbes has earned just as many NCAA appearances in 4 fewer years as a head coach

I support Steve Forbes as our Coach. Where did I say otherwise?

Forbes may die trying to make us a winner. He's giving us all he has and that's nice to see. Just because I would not have hired Forbes does not mean I think we should fire him. We have permanently burned any chance to get Kelsey or Wes by being complete dumbasses and also treating them with disrespect in the process.

My post was about who I would hire IF the Wake job was open. Which it will be if Forbes has the heart attack or gets a better offer. Otherwise I say give Forbes at least 2 more years.

If Forbes were to leave for Iowa or something one of our first calls would undoubtedly be Kelsey. We haven’t missed anything with him. And maybe not Miller either. After all, his predecessor left Cincy for another job.

Forbes may die trying to make us a winner. He's giving us all he has and that's nice to see. Just because I would not have hired Forbes does not mean I think we should fire him. We have permanently burned any chance to get Kelsey or Wes by being complete dumbasses and also treating them with disrespect in the process.

My post was about who I would hire IF the Wake job was open. Which it will be if Forbes has the heart attack or gets a better offer. Otherwise I say give Forbes at least 2 more years.
You really are a piece of shit 5k.

If Forbes were to leave for Iowa or something one of our first calls would undoubtedly be Kelsey. We haven’t missed anything with him. And maybe not Miller either. After all, his predecessor left Cincy for another job.
Cronin left for UCLA. Wake alums have always thought we have the hiring prowess of UCLA. Wait until the blue bloods are interested...then we can bring them to Wake. WTH

This thread is about a fellow deac, and all around great guy, Justin Gray. Yet Napoleón Gingerdick has to come in and make it about him.
What an absolute piece of shit. We are not in the market for a new coach. We have a very good one right now that you were too simple-minded to recognize. You are still bitter because Wellman never gave you a seat at the grownup’s table. Get over yourself and your grudge against someone who is no longer employed by Wake.

If you have something to share about Justin Gray, please do. Otherwise, go back to the kiddie table and behave. Better yet, get a therapist to help you. Seriously.

Cronin left for UCLA. Wake alums have always thought we have the hiring prowess of UCLA. Wait until the blue bloods are interested...then we can bring them to Wake. WTH
Sure and he’s a better coach than Miller

Bz, Manning, and Forbes scratch heads.
Why would Forbes scratch his head with a better record?

Gray has a tough job at WCU. I see he has offered a Junior PG from the same high school as our incoming quarterback. Currently WCU is this kid’s only offer, so Gray is just hoping nobody else noticed a kid who can no doubt compete in the Southern Conference, and who no doubt wants to play in a better league.

Well we can't hire another coach when we have one. So bringing up who should coach Wake is weird

This thread is about a fellow deac, and all around great guy, Justin Gray. Yet Napoleón Gingerdick has to come in and make it about him.
What an absolute piece of shit. We are not in the market for a new coach. We have a very good one right now that you were too simple-minded to recognize. You are still bitter because Wellman never gave you a seat at the grownup’s table. Get over yourself and your grudge against someone who is no longer employed by Wake.

If you have something to share about Justin Gray, please do. Otherwise, go back to the kiddie table and behave. Better yet, get a therapist to help you. Seriously.
And the horse you rode in on… one thing to defend Gray, way beyond the pale otherwise

Western Carolina has secured the #4 seed for the SoCo tournament and will likely face the Chattanooga Mocs in the quarterfinals.

There is a substantial gap between the top 3 SoCo teams (Samford/Furman/UNCG) and the rest of the league, so it would take two large upsets for anyone other than those 3 to win the conference and earn the autobid

WCU was picked to finish 8th, and they will finish 4th. Justin is definitely a candidate for SOCON COY (would think it's between Justin and Samford's Bucky McMillian, Samford leads the SOCON). That said, UNCG, Furman and Samford are rated more than 100 spots ahead of WCU. Would be massive upset for anyone other than the top 3 to win the conference tourney.

Back