• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kendrick Lamar and Macklemore at Wake

Wow, sounds like he certainly has an m.o.

His tweets about the Wake problems sound exactly like what happened at SXSW (except for the crowd stuff). Dude sucks live.

I don't understand why all the wake kids were more excited for him. Dummies.

I don't understand why all the wake kids were more excited for him. Dummies.

white-people.gif

They were trying to control the route that the students walked home. Wouldn't let them walk certain directions

I saw two openings in the fence-line - an entrance and an exit - are you referring to students being forced to take that exit; or did this PD intervention take place once the students had exited the fenced in area?

I saw two openings in the fence-line - an entrance and an exit - are you referring to students being forced to take that exit; or did this PD intervention take place once the students had exited the fenced in area?

Once they got out of the fenced in area. I didn't get hassled so I don't know all the specifics, but a couple of friends did

its weird to think the kendrick lamar would be performing in wait chapel... polar opposites, but he does go hard though

I will say, I didn't expect to see so many coked up kids and people passing blunts at a wake concert. #Culture

I will say, I didn't expect to see so many coked up kids and people passing blunts at a wake concert. #Culture

being fresh out of college it is just how the college culture is these days.. i dont know about the cocaine but i can say i smoke a fair share of weed up at western, but coke is a just stupid.. surprised smart kids like wfu students would do all that haha

being fresh out of college it is just how the college culture is these days.. i dont know about the cocaine but i can say i smoke a fair share of weed up at western, but coke is a just stupid.. surprised smart kids like wfu students would do all that haha

I almost never saw drugs when I was at Wake. I guess there was a decent amount of weed but nothing compared to what I saw when I visited friends at other schools. I never saw blow until I got to law school.

I almost never saw drugs when I was at Wake. I guess there was a decent amount of weed but nothing compared to what I saw when I visited friends at other schools. I never saw blow until I got to law school.

Really? Strange. It was kind of a shock to see people bumping at 18 years old.

I just don't get the thrill of doing Coke for an outdoor concert. Shouldn't they save that for something special? Then again, the quality one could get in Winston seems pretty bad. Probably baking soda.

Last edited:
Aside from plenty of weed, I never saw any other drugs or knew that anyone was doing other drugs at Wake. I remember someone mentioning some frat or sorority who did lots of cocaine and I had no idea it was happening. So either I don't know what it looks like when someone is on coke or it was never happening at parties I attended. :noidea:

Aside from plenty of weed, I never saw any other drugs or knew that anyone was doing other drugs at Wake. I remember someone mentioning some frat or sorority who did lots of cocaine and I had no idea it was happening. So either I don't know what it looks like when someone is on coke or it was never happening at parties I attended. :noidea:

Normal/Euphoric when on it, jittery/impatient once it wears off.

then again, so many people are on adderall there now. This song is really relevant and it's funny that the guy who wrote it was performing:

Is this the weekend he is in Greensboro?

Back