• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kevin “Boopie” Miller is a PROBLEM Fan Club Thread

Wake has three guys who can get a bucket.

Feel like Forbes is being really intentional about giving Boopie rest to keep his legs fresh down the stretch. We couldn’t do that the last two years with man man and tyree and I think it hurt us late in the season as they wore down.
Averaging 30.2 minutes a game. Only time he has gone above 34 minutes in a game is when we went to overtime (today and vs LSU)

Feel like Forbes is being really intentional about giving Boopie rest to keep his legs fresh down the stretch. We couldn’t do that the last two years with man man and tyree and I think it hurt us late in the season as they wore down.
Had the exact same thought watching him today

He’s a poor man’s CP in terms of scoring, he doesn’t have CPs court vision but he’s efficient and his misses are high % shots, and he delivers in the clutch

Parker Friedrichsen being playable for long stretches of time makes this doable. Boopie, Cam and Hunter all can play slightly fewer minutes through the grind and be fresher come tournament time. Four guys for three spots means nobody has to play 38 or 40 minutes.

Parker Friedrichsen being playable for long stretches of time makes this doable. Boopie, Cam and Hunter all can play slightly fewer minutes through the grind and be fresher come tournament time. Four guys for three spots means nobody has to play 38 or 40 minutes.

We could be getting Jao back soon, too.

We could be getting Jao back soon, too.

Am I the only one who is worried about Monsanto coming back and disrupting the dynamic of what is currently a very hot team? A team not particularly in need of three-point shooting? I think I might be having low-grade PTSD from ‘09 when Teague seemed to sulk after Ish came back.

Am I the only one who is worried about Monsanto coming back and disrupting the dynamic of what is currently a very hot team? A team not particularly in need of three-point shooting? I think I might be having low-grade PTSD from ‘09 when Teague seemed to sulk after Ish came back.
You're not the only one. However, that is what Forbes gets paid for. Managing personalities and egos. Not just X's and O's.

Every team could use more three-point shooting especially one of the best three-point shooters in the country last year. Monsanto started his career at Wake midseason coming off injury and it was fine. The main disruption to the dynamic would be Cam and Sallis not leading the ACC in minutes anymore. Getting them to 32 minutes would be ideal. I like PFred, but we'd be in good shape if Monsanto took some of his minutes too.

Based upon what I've read and heard, I honestly think Monsanto will be redshirted.

Back