• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kevin “Boopie” Miller is a PROBLEM Fan Club Thread

6'7 sharp shooters with swag aren't grown on trees. There's minutes to be had for a healthy damari on any team in the country.

If Monsanto gets healthy we can't let him leave. How good would we be this year if he had never gotten hurt?

Apparently he's sharing the award with Bacot. Laaaaaaame.

Gonna be hilarious when he's thwarted again for ACC POY. But I assume he'll give it the ol' college try again next year.

this weekend, boopie's name came up during the miami game...

my wife asked "it's boobie?"
my 5 year old asked "no it's poopie"

I informed them that "it's both"
Back in the early 2000s, Conan would do an "impression" of Bill Clinton where he'd just say "Boobie" in an exaggerated accent which is the way I saw Boopie in my head. I can't for the life of me find a clip of this online but I've been thinking it since Boopie committed here.

Monsanto turns 24 in October. I’ll be very surprised if he suits up next season

this weekend, boopie's name came up during the miami game...

my wife asked "it's boobie?"
my 5 year old asked "no it's poopie"

I informed them that "it's both"
Boopie done booped on the Canes. He took a big all boop.

Unless he needs another year to graduate and cares about that, and we drop that sweet sweet NIL cash on him.
I really hope our coaches, etc are emphasizing how important it is to graduate for all non- first round bound NBA guys.

Back