• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kevin “Boopie” Miller is a PROBLEM Fan Club Thread

For the most part, Friedrichsen has provided the three point shooting off the bench that Monsanto provided two years ago. His overall play may be better but he is a freshman. There is usually a wall frosh hit in February that can be a problem. Damari can provide the assurance that a reliable three point shooter is available all season. If Friedrichsen doesn't falter, Deacon three point shooting could set records.

Do any of the folks that were critical of Hildreth's shooting ability care to modify their opinon?

I no longer cringe when Boopie lauches a three from 30+ feet. They usually connect and they are daggers, even early. Boopie seems to have a sense of the dramatic and his timing is usually spot on. The Boopie mixtape is evidence that his handle is of a different nature than most. The ball is part of his body

I could see Monsanto stay another year if it would enhance his NBA prospects. His injuries are concerning and a full healthy year at the top of his game could dispel doubters.

Cam has worked on his outside shooting. I think that has been established. And whatever he has done-- whether with just reps or form (his form looks a bit smoother to me)-- it has worked. He is a legit threat from outside now. In fact, everybody on the court is.

This guy is such a fucking winner y’all. This game was always gonna be a gritty one. Kid misses a whole season then makes a huge jump up in competition. Goes head to head with the reigning DPOY. 5-10 from the field for 14 points, 7 assists, 2 steals.

Boopie is a great player, I expect him to be a top PG maybe this year but next year…shiiiitttt!!!

Back