• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kevin “Boopie” Miller is a PROBLEM Fan Club Thread

Let me put it another way. From what I've heard, he's not ready for ACC play given his limited physical capabilities from the injury.
If he’s redshirted I could see him transferring. I really felt this is his last year in college then he’d try his hand at the pros. If he’s too injured again, he may transfer somewhere and get a big nil pay day

Ish was a liability at the FT line. This year's guards stroke it well there.
Yes. Ish was under 50% for his career. Except his junior year he shot almost 79%. Another oddity.

I think Boopie will regress to average a good bit. His performance against Miami is part of the "whack-a-mole" nature of Wake's offense. Stop one or two guys and others will pop up and make life miserable. Miami stopped Cam and Sallis from driving inside. Boopie went off, as did Cam from 3. Sallis wasn't hitting his threes except for the critical one in OT.

I think Boopie will regress to average a good bit. His performance against Miami is part of the "whack-a-mole" nature of Wake's offense. Stop one or two guys and others will pop up and make life miserable. Miami stopped Cam and Sallis from driving inside. Boopie went off, as did Cam from 3. Sallis wasn't hitting his threes except for the critical one in OT.
Thanks for coming here and pissing in everyone’s cornflakes with that take.

I don’t think you expect 27 every game if that’s what you mean, but otherwise i disagree. It’s nice to have someone that when/if half court sets aren’t working Can take a guy 1 on 1 and get a shot off in the paint, and that was what impressed me the most.

Thanks for coming here and pissing in everyone’s cornflakes with that take.
Didn't mean to do that. Just pointing out that he will become more of a focus of other team's game planning. However that will open up more for Cam and Sallis. Really hard to stop three excellent guards all game.

The layup fake into the midrange fadeaway was a masterpiece.

Miami still has top tier quickness on defense that inhibited Sallis and Hildreth from driving. Miller adjusted and became a problem. According to Forbes he is still learning how to play the point at this level. Despite his past assist totals, scoring was his primary responsibility in the past. He seems to be developing as a PG.

Quick, fast and has an outstanding handle.

Miami still has top tier quickness on defense that inhibited Sallis and Hildreth from driving. Miller adjusted and became a problem. According to Forbes he is still learning how to play the point at this level. Despite his past assist totals, scoring was his primary responsibility in the past. He seems to be developing as a PG.

Quick, fast and has an outstanding handle.
And pretty impressive range....from the Logo yesterday

Boopie is a handful for the competition and he is our new secret weapon!

This is a thought that warrants more (of my) thought.

Talent evaluation is tough. If you just had the first half against Elon and 4 games from CMU, you would think that there's no way this kid could cut it at the ACC level. Thankfully, Forbes is much better at it than we are.

Back