• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report BC Eagles -- Wednesday 6 pm ESPNU

We suck.

Our defense is fucking terrible.

We have no offense.

Sarr is not a back to the basket big man, nor should he be shooting 2s from the perimeter.

Agree that I have no idea what we even practice. This looks like a pickup game.

I cannot believe we didn't fire this guy after last season. What a fucking joke.

If I didn't enjoy you people, I wouldn't even bother. And you people mostly suck. What is wrong with me?

At least we have football

Lol at the 247 board reports that Sarr was much improved in the pre-season.

Have the white guy BC players ever even been out in the sun ?

Was Massoud in there for like 30 seconds? WTF?

Torry Johnson?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

I swear to God, we could put together a coaching staff of OG board members and do a better job than this freaking clown show.

And good God, he’s taken Wake for millions of dollars and he shows up in that suit?

Can Currie cancel this season?

Turnover on offense followed by open dunk on defense, we're fucking awful

I wonder what Rex Walters is thinking right now.

"I should have rented."

Torry Johnson is still on the team??? He kind of went to shit after his first year on the Deacs.

hahaha announcer crediting danny with the nice defensive adjustment where the bc player missed a wide open three where he was the only person on one half of the floor.

What’s funny is that BC is gonna get a false sense of confidence

Back