• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - L'ville Cardinals - Wednesday 9 pm - ESPN2

Comment about Mack coaching them up even though they didn't listen much in the first half, "That's coaching right there"

Only the 4th time in 10 years that Louisville has come back from down 12+ at the half.

We shoot 30% in the 2nd half. 2-11 from 3.

Again. UL made adjustments at half. I mean what are we supposed to do? That's life.

What is the Manning Love for Tori Johnson about? The guy contributes almost nothing and probably logged in 33-25 minutes tonight

What is the Manning Love for Tori Johnson about? The guy contributes almost nothing and probably logged in 33-25 minutes tonight

And I don't think Wright played a single minute. Neath only played a few, and he looked pretty good in the first half.

Easiest money I’ll ever make in taking Louisville -13 for the second half. What a joke.

What did Sharone do? I seriously forgot for a hot minute he was even on the team. He looked like he had some potential last year. Certainly better than 28-year-old-can't-dribble-the-ball Torry Johnson.

It's simply more proof that Manning is an idiot. Nothing more/nothing less. It's clear that Wright Jr has more upside (or at least should be less terrible), but it looks like he'll probably be player number 57 that transfers out during Manning's tenure. Besides the fact that his teams lose way more than they win and they consistently look like a poorly coached team, it seems that Manning should catch more flack for so few of his recruits actually staying at Wake through graduation. So far, it's only been Wilbekin, right? And I guess Childress will be the second? I get a guy like Collins leaving early. But all of the guys leaving early without getting drafted and then even more transferring to other schools is just embarrassing. And it is certainly not the way to build a consistent program, especially if you can't bring in top 100 recruits.

Last edited:
Hey Danny, why don't WE turn the pressure up? Don't answer - that is a rhetorical question.

Sure, if you are a legit 61-31 big time coach, in the day and age for $3-4M salaries for coaches, sitting in the studio is a good deal. Riding Mack's coattails for a measure of revenge is pretty weak. You go out and get another gig to show that Wellman was an idiot for firing you.

Would have been nice to focus on why we've sucked for the last 6 years.

You’ve been wrong about Wake Forest basketball going on about 25 years now so does your opinion matter that much?

I got suckered in by seeing we were up 12 at half, so I turned it on, watched 2 minutes of the 2nd and it was obvious we would lose. Turned it off and went bed, smart move on my part.

I didn't even bother watching, but hate I missed the trash talk from the announcer.

Dan Dakich is a clown.

Didn't watch the game, but I have no problem with him ripping on our program. Hopefully, it is helpful.

But he's still a clown.

The sad part of Deacon basketball is that the Deacs are five down with 3:31 remaining and you know they aren't going to win. Sad.

It's even sadder to up 12 at half and know we are going to lose. Even up 12 at half, you couldn't have gotten me to bet a nickel we'd win.

I knew we could count on the worst coach in ACC history to blow it in the second half.

Back