• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on the Tennessee Vols -- Saturday Noon -- ESPN 2 (same time as our Bowl)

Assuming they are healthy, Tennessee is a team that I will expect to make a big-time tourney run in March. Last year, TN lost to Loyola in Round #2 at the buzzer; easily could've been the Vols with the Final 4 run in 2018.

It would be really cool if we had a good basketball team and we monopolized ESPN and ESPN2 tomorrow from noon to 2pm with our revenue sports, however.....Facepalm

It probably has happened, but I can never remember a circumstance when WF played a football and basketball games at the same time with both on national TV.

Lets just hope this is not a repeat of the Iona/Notre Dame fiasco. God, please no.

It would be really cool if we had a good basketball team and we monopolized ESPN and ESPN2 tomorrow from noon to 2pm with our revenue sports, however.....Facepalm

While trashing the neighboring state in the process.

It probably has happened, but I can never remember a circumstance when WF played a football and basketball games at the same time with both on national TV.

I’d bet never on ESPN and ESPN2

could you imagine starting 3 juniors (one of them a legit All-America candidate) and 2 seniors, all of whom had been with the program for all of their college careers?

I didn't know this was possible anymore. Hell Wake Forest is a turnstyle anymore.

Everyone agrees the guys who set the lines do so to get action on both sides without regard to how the game will play out.

They set the line at 19 with a total of 147 so that’s 83-64.

Everyone agrees it will be more like 84-56.

My book went back and forth between 19/19.5. I think we’ll lose by 20+.

Chaundee looks good early.

I don’t expect a lineup without Hoard or Childress to do much offensively. Simple stuff like this is infuriating. Both should play 35+ in a game like this.

Wright with a nice drive and one to bail them out.

I don’t expect a lineup without Hoard or Childress to do much offensively. Simple stuff like this is infuriating. Both should play 35+ in a game like this.

Wright with a nice drive and one to bail them out.

Hoard looked disinterested so he got yanked. That seemed to be how the fan base wished Manning would coach.

Hoard is playing like garbage. Woof.

Hoard looked disinterested so he got yanked. That seemed to be how the fan base wished Manning would coach.

So put Childress back in.

Chaundee actually looks like a basketball player.

Announcers think he’s too soft to be thinking nba next year.

Back