• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- UVA Cavaliers -- 9 pm Tuesday

Game turned out to be a perfect middle.

Opened at UVA -24, and closed at UVA -21.5. Game fell at 23. So, if you were savvy enough to take the Deacs when it opened and UVA when it closed, you won twice (thanks to Danny's T).

That said, UVA definitely took their foot off the accelerator after the first 10 minutes. Game was looking like it was headed to a 91-36 score when UVA was motivated.

I got in way to early on UVA. Thought it was going to go the other way. Got in at -23.5 :rulz:

That writer is exasperated with Manning, clearly. I never read the Journal but he’s no Manning fan.

LOL. Thanks for the shoutout, Conor. The funny thing is I put my kids to get during the second half and put the game back on with about a minute left. I saw the score and looked back in the thread to confirm it was close. Then I rooted for the UVa player to make that last FT.

Just sad. I’ll let my kids stay up with me to watch the end of a random NBA game but didn’t bother with this one.

That writer is exasperated with Manning, clearly. I never read the Journal but he’s no Manning fan.

He takes no responsibility for anything. As Connor wrote, Manning chalks it all up to our players just didn't make shots, as if he's done everything he can do as a coach and it's just that we don't make shots.

Sometimes my wife comes in towards the end of games and asks me why I am even bothering watching the game. Sometime I just sit there and ask the same question in my head. If I were a woman I think I'd be one of those that keeps going back to a guy that beats her. Each time thinking "maybe it will be different this time".

Sometimes my wife comes in towards the end of games and asks me why I am even bothering watching the game. Sometime I just sit there and ask the same question in my head. If I were a woman I think I'd be one of those that keeps going back to a guy that beats her. Each time thinking "maybe it will be different this time".

Somebody needs to find a picture of Danny in his playing days in his uniform and photoshop a wife beater on him.

Just need to change his basketball jersey to....
3PC-MEN-WIFE-BEATER-TANK-TOP-WHITE-800x800.jpg

Wow! I had no idea threw Smart under the bus like that and then the ref excuse!!!???? Surely that even embarrasses Ronnie? What a joker. He is getting more defensive than Bzz boy at the end. I would have showed up after presser and fired him on the spot. Interesting comment made by someone about Buddie. Wouldn't be surprised if so as hard to fathom how someone so inept in BB coach hiring could hit such a winner with ClawDog.

Wow! I had no idea threw Smart under the bus like that and then the ref excuse!!!???? Surely that even embarrasses Ronnie? What a joker. He is getting more defensive than Bzz boy at the end. I would have showed up after presser and fired him on the spot. Interesting comment made by someone about Buddie. Wouldn't be surprised if so as hard to fathom how someone so inept in BB coach hiring could hit such a winner with ClawDog.
Buddie definitely was the first person to go substantially speak with Clawson. Clawson told a story about how he wanted the job and basically wouldn't let Buddie leave without hammering home every point that he (Clawson) wanted to make.

Back