• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - VT Hokies - Tuesday 9 pm - LJVM - ACCN

L'ville wins. The 10's of people waiting for the game to come on will be appeased.

Childress drives back to back and can't even get the ball to the rim against this short team

LOL at the redheaded kid with the long yawn.

Does our App still work. Used to be simple but it want's me to pick favorite team/sport. So I have to choose something to use the app? And is it still going to that Tune In app after that.

Why do I need to select a team. Just give me all Wake teams. I can sort out what I want from there.

It was live on the ESPN App/ACC Network Extra. Miserable so far. Joel is empty.

I can hear individual conversations from the people in the stands.

How can Currie watch us play and think there is any point to keeping Manning until the end of the year? We are horrid and we never show any improvement.

Cone is so much better than Childress or any other of our guards. Watched Clemson run great offense against UNC and Duke and contrast it with our dribble/stand around crap. Geez.

My son is there and texted me. I took him for years until he left for Ga Tech for undergrad.

His text to me.... "Dad, this is just sad"

Brownell won at cheater hill and beat dook at home in mere days. Something Manning has NEVER done in six seasons. FIRE HIM NOW!!!!

How can Currie watch us play and think there is any point to keeping Manning until the end of the year? We are horrid and we never show any improvement.

I hope he has Shaka in his back pocket. We need a whole new regime. Some fire on the sidelines. And the fans will once again fill the seats. And have the marketing department do a great job promoting it. “Wake is Back” “Wake Up” “Back in Black” and wear black uniforms and do blackout games. With a real coach with some passion this can happen.

Back