• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report WF @ Dook - Saturday 8 pm - ACCN

Wright playing best game tonight of year. One positive out of this pile of shit. Childress can’t get his shot off against Jones.

Wright playing best game tonight of year. One positive out of this pile of shit. Childress can’t get his shot off against Jones.

I’m sure our coach will pull Wright out of the game soon since he’s playing so well.

How many times is Torry going to get blocked driving to the basket with 3 guys surrounding him? So annoying. At least Manning is playing some younger guys now.

His best game was at Duke last year as well. He can be a good player when he grows up.

Wow, I've been watching football and just saw that it is 70-40. I then saw that there are still 11 minutes left to play in his Globetrotter-esque adventure. Plenty of time for either Duke to hit the century mark or for a meaningless Deac run to make the game appear closer than it ever really was.

Last edited:
Chill always shows up for the big games, just like pops...wait, no, never mind.

Should have been a flagrant foul. Hit white from behind. No play on ball.

Told you Wright would be benched. He’s our only spark and sign of life tonight for the most part. Good thing Childress is back in the game. Give me a break.

Chances Childress gets double digits in last three minutes to pad stats?

If Duke could make free throws, they'd be up by nearly 40 right now.

Please let this be the game that we look back on as having done Danny in.

Back