• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late Week Mafia - Captain's Choice Assassins Day 2 ends at 5:30

Yeah I liked that a good bit. I had no idea what was going on at first. All I knew is there were 3 assassins, a count, and a king/queen. Didn’t know the assassins or count were.

Queen’s investigations are an auto lynch if successful so they don’t have to come out.

Obviously the game works better if the Queen doesn’t guess the assassins from the beginning.

I probably should've hit SD3 night 1, but I assumed he was another assassin. Welp.

Yeah that was a good guess considering he guessed there were 3 mafia. I was trying to think if the count would airmail that in the thread

That was a really cool small game format, thanks for running Ph!

No problem. I’ve had it in mind for awhile but never got a chance to run it.

I’d like to run it again for ideally 13+ people with 4 assassins or a large game format with 6 assassins a few more civ specials. It would work really well if the King and Queen were still masons but with no powers and a separate Cop.

So assassins were drafted by the count, but didn’t know each other? And they got night hits in order of A then B then C?

Thanks for hosting ph I would like to do that setup again

How did doofus die?

And the queen's autokill might be a touch overpowered - the game is normally a race between lynches and night kills, and the civs had more night kills than mafia did. Investigation is probably strong enough, and then civs still have to lynch during the day.

If nothing else, in a game where the goal is primarily to learn the identity of King and Queen, we outed King, Queen and Knight on day 2 and got slaughtered.

That said, great work SD3 - you crushed that game.

Clearly the words of wisdom I bestowed upon SD3 paid off big time

That was really fun even though SD3 stole my soul again. Thanks for running Ph. I was thinking SD3 was another assassin or the count on D1. FWIW, there was no maf chat in case that hasn’t been shared yet.

Back