• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late Week Mafia - Captain's Choice Assassins Day 2 ends at 5:30

I’m trying to decide if I should name the king right now. The king could verify and also verify if SD3 is queen. If so that may be enough to get to the end instead of letting hoop lynch the knight.

I’m trying to decide if I should name the king right now. The king could verify and also verify if SD3 is queen. If so that may be enough to get to the end instead of letting hoop lynch the knight.

I don’t think you name the King.

Gouda is the king.

Vote Hoop out. Civs win if hoop is voted out as long as we don't get fucked on game theory. I found out the king identity if I protected them and they weren't targeted.

Gouda is the king.

Vote Hoop out. Civs win if hoop is voted out as long as we don't get fucked on game theory. I found out the king identity if I protected them and they weren't targeted.

You should have said you protected the king last night and learned his role, which would have verified your claim

NIGHT
Hoop - Numbers, Doofus, SD3, ryala
Numbers - Hoop
Doofus - gouda

The townspeople lynched Hoop, the Evil Count.

You are the Evil Count plotting to kill the King and Queen. You win the game if the King and Queen are eliminated. You lose if you and the assassins are eliminated. PM me the name of three players you want to serve as your assassins.

Send me your Night Moves.

Another bloody night in the town.

The brave knight, Numbers, was struck by an assassin's bullet.

You are the brave Knight. You are a Bodyguard. Each night, you select one player to protect. If that player is targeted, you will die instead. If the player you select to protect is the King or Queen and that player is not targeted, you will learn that player’s role.

The townspeople awoke to find the following message from the Queen.

"I told you have the best scoops! ryala is an Assassin. Get him!"

--Your beloved Queen

The King and Queen quickly disposed of doofus, Assassin C and the townspeople celebrated.

Game over.

Good night sweet doofus.

So I wasn’t sure if coming out immediately made sense A) because I wasn’t sure I trusted SD3 claim and B) because that then left us theoretically going for two mafia out of the last three people. I didn’t know there were three assassins left.

The game broke right here. I thought for a second it could go another day when SD3 didn't believe numbers, but he snuffed it out early.

Gat, doofus, ryala. ggwp

I hit Numbers to avoid picking between the King and Queen. How did Ryala die?

Back