• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late Week Mafia - Captain's Choice Assassins Day 2 ends at 5:30

Because making a call at the end of the day is good for civs. I prefer to a) keep mafia from making the choice where possible, and b) lay down a voting record for everyone to see and judge.

Sd3 since you mentioned knowing the king but not the knight can you confirm hoop one way or the other?

So sd3 knows who the king is and is masons with them and also knows hoop isn’t the way to go - thus steering is away from him earlier?

Hoop how do you feel about doofus?

I think his day 1 looks civ - he started on Anonymous and stayed there. Straightforward if nothing else.
Day 2, I didn't like that he called out 3 or 4 different players before voting, but his vote for me made sense at the time.

Answering any further questions is -EV

I mean if you know Hoop is the knight and you know the king then the game is over even if the BG can’t kill mafia.

Mafia hits you tonight and kills Hoop (KQ left alive with two mafia) , then you and the king are still alive and vote together no matter what with five people left. That just takes a ridiculous run of bad luck to lose especially since ryala and his dumb tell are around.

I still haven’t really read anything whatshappening

Alright.

I am actually THE knight (the only one) and I DO know who the king is.

We run Hoop here tonight for lying. I have no idea if SD3 is lying or not but I will know if he tries to run the king.

With the numbers as they are the mafia has to have a ridiculous run to win if we get rid of hoop and get mafia down to one. I unfortunately do not kill the mafia member that hits my target if they hit me.

***Hoop***

15 minutes left. Sorry I haven't had time to tally. We'll end the day at 5:30 and I'll tally when I'm done on my call.

Back