• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late week mafia- Game Over- Mafia Wins

I tend to believe byms frustration with damo over dumbtell is more civ than jmans vote history

But I also feel like I need to look gooner again

Mind says follow rommy, vote bym. Heart says you're a hero Gooner, vote JMan. Dick says god it would be so fucking orgasmic to have been right about him all along, vote Tejas.

Needless to say I'm conflicted.

Rereading early day 1 makes my Tejas tingles flare up something awful

Switch to townie

Knight/GTB (5) WFU03 BYM Deacsfan27 Rommy Damo
Deacsfan27 (4) Townie Jman Knight Tejas
WFU03 (1) Gouda
Townie (1) Gooner

YTV (2) GAT Juice

But this vote switch when the count is here is good and would be so sick as mafia. Guarantees that Knight is in trouble + makes it so much harder for damo to switch off Knight without looking terrible doing so.

I do agree with bym that gooner has the stones and skills to pull this off

Where is jman? I also am curious if he has just been happy to sit through all of this.

Here's my thinking from D1. Don't know if I'll get further.

JMan - Feels like it's him, but there's so little content.

Tejas - Was out of the gate clearing me and fingering Doof. Knight keyed on that and voted for Doof, which Tejas followed. I don't like it. I think that made him #3 on Doofus. Interacted with Knight about his Doof comment, saying it felt forced. Got called out by Knight for switching to Townie. Was hard on townie for showing up at deadline.

Gooner - Picked up on Townie after Tejas moved to Doof. Said Doof was super civ for admitting to editing his posts to make them sound ok. Liked Tejas civing me "out of nowhere." Clears Rommy as mafia if Knight is mafia (weird). Says he's 100% voting Knight over Doof ended up on Townie. Called out Damo for moving to Doof.

I'm really starting to think it's Gooner.

Can Tejas or JMan snow Rommy so well? His ratings will reflect if it's true.

Through #94

Knight (5) - WFU03, BYM, DF27, Rommy, damo
Deacsfan27 (3) - Townie, Jman, Knight
Townie (3) - Gooner, Tejas, GAT
WFU03 - Gouda

YTV - Juice

Edited for count correction.

Through #150

Knight (4) - WFU03, BYM, DF27, Rommy,
Deacsfan27 (4) - Townie, Jman, Knight, damo
Townie (3) - Gooner, Tejas, GAT
WFU03 - Gouda
Rommy - Juice

5 minutes left

So these are the two vote counts from D1 that I think matter. One is from right after Tejas switched to Townie (GAT came in almost simultaneously with a Townie vote) and the other is right after Knight claimed cop but no one had switched yet. Basically the choice I see is whether I think it's more likely that mafbym was on Knight and damo stacked or JMan had double stacked with Knight on doofus and damo moved there for a triple stack because damo thought that was the best choice to get off Knight and try to have him survive. I am pretty sure after reading all of D1 that it's not Tejas. If he is maf and made the votes that he did when he made them, kudos, you're getting a deserved massive bump in the mafia rankings.

Gut says that a double stack on a maf teammate on D1 in this game is far less likely than a maf double stack on a civ which makes me lean JMan over bym. To me it would be a completely unnecessary risk to have two teammates on Knight because, as we saw with damo and as I noted when he did it, one of the teammates had to at some point move off of Knight and it would be a huge red flag whenever they did so. The only person to move here was damo and from reading through, bym never seemed like he was wavering on his Knight vote. To me that feels pretty civ.

Hahahaha holy shit

I have moved Tejas to civ lean.

Leaning WFU for our last bad guy but I’m not in the right mind to make the call tonight.

This (#489) reads like hey Im going to pop in and suck gooner and rommy off and disappear since all the talk isnt about me

Im not sure I like the bym clearing gooner because of majo rules stuff

JMan popped in for some driveby posts on D2 as we were all trying to figure out the Knight/damo thing, voted Knight but immediately switched to no vote (literally 2 thread posts later), made some fluffy posts like the one I just quoted, voted for damo saying uncountered cop claim (which is fair, but I'm being super biased right now so just go with it), disappeared for most of the substantive part of the round and then when it was apparent Knight was gonna be majo'd after doofus claimed, voted for Knight.

I'm pretty sure it's JMan. Gonna read D3 just real quick to see if there's anything there, but JMan feels right.

Back