• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late week mafia- Game Over- Mafia Wins

I would really respect the Knight claim if both of you are mafia and you're both faking cop. That would be bawlsy.

This to me is a very civ post @doofus

Count before Knight’s claim. Juice and Tejas look the worst to me here. Juice especially with his vote hanging.

If you think I might be mafia you’d have to think we stacked 3 on a civ. Highly unlikely but I guess it’s possible.

I have 03 and gooner as mentally cleared. Gonna do a reread tonight so I’ll have more thoughts then

ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew

If JMan is a civ here and put in the effort he has through the game and especially this round then damo is absolved of D1 votes for a while because they will all be on JMan

Vote count through #749

Jman (2) Tejas, Gooner

YTV (2) BYM, Jman

PM me if incorrect

My gut says it's Gooner.

But

***JMan***

Earned this one way or the other.

This is a standing ovation post if bym is mafia

I've always said, which part of my game reflects that I'm capable of doing what people claim I do.

Pretty sure last mafia is you, but not sure Tejas is around to switch.

I think what jman did in this series makes it extremely hard for him to be mafia. The vote for knight when there wasn’t much momentum, then an un-vote for no reason (ballsy), then questioning knights investigation, then saying he’s voting damo.

He follows it up later with a one word vote on damo which I am not settled on. He’s backburnered and has a civ lean from me

I read all of that differently than you did rommy

Vote count through #753

Jman (3) Tejas, Gooner, BYM

YTV (1) Jman

PM me if incorrect

bym you talking is not helping my mental state right now

Tejas I need you right now buddy

Sorry Im here. I just dont know what to do with jman. Like what the literal fuck

Back