• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late week mafia- Game Over- Mafia Wins

Jman posted that and I could sit back. It couldnt have been more perfect.

<3 Good job, Tejas.

We couldn't have done it without Rommy's delicious soul.

DVDA14, if you're reading this one - the fake cop play was like Level 30.

The needle that I had to thread there was insane: push a teammate, do it poorly enough to get myself lynched, and well enough that the cop feels like they have to come out. All the while knowing that I had to cloud in just the right way for everyone else left alive in the game to pave the way for Tejas. *chef's kiss*

Tejas walked down the road STRONG.

Ive given out too much rep, but I will send to damo, knight and jman straight away

<3 Good job, Tejas.

We couldn't have done it without Rommy's delicious soul.

DVDA14, if you're reading this one - the fake cop play was like Level 30.

The needle that I had to thread there was insane: push a teammate, do it poorly enough to get myself lynched, and well enough that the cop feels like they have to come out. All the while knowing that I had to cloud in just the right way for everyone else left alive in the game to pave the way for Tejas. *chef's kiss*

Tejas walked down the road STRONG.

I mean cop should come out regardless. BG alive, no brainer.

You were the best civ. Good job.

Except for Rommy. He was the best civ.

3zbzdn.jpg

fucking lol at bym's updated rankings. that's how you do the rankings folks.

By the way, what happened to me was not a fucking dumbtell. The original post said nothing about set up. GM edited it after my post. I thought it was closed and it was more of a question for the group of players playing. I didn't know the post would be edited, etc.

I don't think it was alignment determinative at all and would have done it as a civ or a mafia. Just wanted to get this out there. I'm not an angleshooter or whatever the fuck and it was DEFINITELY not an intentional dumbtell.

fin

WRONG!

The play was to lynch Damo to test the claim.

Sure when you know that damo is mafia that makes sense. But civs don't know that. It's a risky play by you and damo to try that because there is a worst case scenario where damo actually does get lynched and you hit a vanilla so civs wake up D3 with a living cop, BG and an easy counter to you. Kudos, it worked out well. But with living protection a counterclaim is the correct play in my eyes.

Back