• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late week mafia- Game Over- Mafia Wins

Hey Gooner. Why was I mafia yet again in your mind in a game that I wasn't mafia?

Can't someone eventually just say, "Hmm...he sounds like mafia but my read on him is never right?"

<3 Good job, Tejas.

We couldn't have done it without Rommy's delicious soul.

DVDA14, if you're reading this one - the fake cop play was like Level 30.

The needle that I had to thread there was insane: push a teammate, do it poorly enough to get myself lynched, and well enough that the cop feels like they have to come out. All the while knowing that I had to cloud in just the right way for everyone else left alive in the game to pave the way for Tejas. *chef's kiss*

Tejas walked down the road STRONG.

lol tejas won the game for u guys

it was a fun play to watch though

By the way, what happened to me was not a fucking dumbtell. The original post said nothing about set up. GM edited it after my post. I thought it was closed and it was more of a question for the group of players playing. I didn't know the post would be edited, etc.

I don't think it was alignment determinative at all and would have done it as a civ or a mafia. Just wanted to get this out there. I'm not an angleshooter or whatever the fuck and it was DEFINITELY not an intentional dumbtell.

fin

I had your back on that, you mafia SOB.

Hey Gooner. Why was I mafia yet again in your mind in a game that I wasn't mafia?

Can't someone eventually just say, "Hmm...he sounds like mafia but my read on him is never right?"

Because when you post stuff it reads like mafia to me. You're very firmly in the Da/gouda territory now where I'm just going to refuse to read you because I am incapable of doing so.

Why was I mafia in your mind in a game that I wasn't mafia?

Things were easier for me when I didn't have to lay low.

Knight why didnt you guilty tejas instead of damo? Just curious. Damo played it about as well as it could be played I think and it obviously worked - but you had several civs that would have lynched you there even without a counterclaim I think

also as if it was just me that thought you sounded like mafia. as if.

i wanna gloat that gooner and rommy can't read me but i don't feel like that should be my takeaway

Knight why didnt you guilty tejas instead of damo? Just curious. Damo played it about as well as it could be played I think and it obviously worked - but you had several civs that would have lynched you there even without a counterclaim I think

This is a fair question. I was kind of surprised when he chose damo. It was way more of a wtf play

Why was I mafia in your mind in a game that I wasn't mafia?

Things were easier for me when I didn't have to lay low.

I explained that over like a million posts. I was clearly wrong, but it's not like I think you're mafia and lead a charge against you every single game like Gooner does against me.

clearly the takeaway here is that I should have trusted my dick

Tejas won the game, yes. Damo also won the game. Turns out, Knight also won the game.

just saying there were other plays available to your team and you didn't win because of the fake cop gambit, that's results-oriented

it is one of the better fake claim victories we've had this season. eagles was the last one to come close.

I explained that over like a million posts. I was clearly wrong, but it's not like I think you're mafia and lead a charge against you every single game like Gooner does against me.

lol ok Mr. Permavote Gooner because he posts too much

Back