• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late Week Mafia Game Thread - Civs win/Gooner&DV14 lose

DtoeYNY.png

i'm 5/8 of the way done evaluating ERP/PPM tools

each tool has like an hour long demo and 50ish criteria i'm supposed to rate them by

it's the single most boring thing i've worked on at my current job

was supposed to have it done last friday and just cannot bring myself to view another hour long demo about a product that does 90% the exact same things as the previous product

DtoeYNY.png

i'm 5/8 of the way done evaluating ERP/PPM tools

each tool has like an hour long demo and 50ish criteria i'm supposed to rate them by

it's the single most boring thing i've worked on at my current job

was supposed to have it done last friday and just cannot bring myself to view another hour long demo about a product that does 90% the exact same things as the previous product

this is more ph posts than the last three games combined

maybe he is maf

Votes as of post 50:

Toogs: Townie, GoalieMom, Gouda

Gouda: Tejas
Gooner: Ph
Ph: Gater
Tejas: Gooner
Townie: 14

YTV: Toogs

God wants us to interact with him

Let's shun him instead

does god wfu03 like banter more than civ wfu03

does god wfu03 like banter more than civ wfu03

I think if we just played this game without ever talking about game-related things and then just all voted in the last 10 seconds of the round it would drive him crazy*

*I realize I've already broken this rule but I promise I won't do it again

I've been eating cheap ramen noodles for lunch 2-3 times a week since this started. I love $17 restaurant ramen, but it's not 100 times better than 17 cent store ramen.

I've been eating cheap ramen noodles for lunch 2-3 times a week since this started. I love $17 restaurant ramen, but it's not 100 times better than 17 cent store ramen.

Ooh, ramen is a good idea. I've been running out of lunch ideas considering I never used to pack my lunch to go to work. I ate goldfish today, like an adult

I'm out of pringles and beef jerky

I'm not even disappointed

blue corn tortillas are better for salsa but worse for nachos

Back