• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late Week Mafia Game Thread - Civs win/Gooner&DV14 lose

Ooh, ramen is a good idea. I've been running out of lunch ideas considering I never used to pack my lunch to go to work. I ate goldfish today, like an adult

Goldfish are a reasonable substitute for Cheez-Its.

The one thing I'm most proud of is that since stay at home started, we have a double box of Cheez-Its and two bags of Cape Cod chips (BBQ and Salt & Vinegar) and I've only had Cheez-Its twice and BBQ chips twice.

EWOwbehXkAgxeHO

Sour cream. I don't think I'd had pringles in a few years, impulse buy. Cheddar sour cream ruffles are king. Jalapeno kettle style 2nd place.

Looks like someone cropped out the Y-axis label.

thinking of getting into dungeons and dragons but i fear it's too late in life

kid is coming in < 5 months

Oh shit. Accidentally neg repped townies excel art. I owe you two brother. Fat fingered on my phone!

Sour cream. I don't think I'd had pringles in a few years, impulse buy. Cheddar sour cream ruffles are king. Jalapeno kettle style 2nd place.

Not the worst Pringles but definitely lower tier. Also salt and vinegar kettle chips are best kettle chips.

thinking of getting into dungeons and dragons but i fear it's too late in life

kid is coming in < 5 months

I would be in, always thought D&D would be fun

Been playing DnD with a discord group for a few months. First time. It's ok. It really sucks if you have people that just sit there and wait for you to drive the plot.

slight worry that spending the last few weeks playing skyrim and writing a lord of the rings themed mafia game may be affecting my Extremely Cool Guy persona

Votes as of post 72:

Toogs: Townie, GoalieMom, Gouda

Ph: Gater, Toogs

Gouda: Tejas
Gooner: Ph
Tejas: Gooner
Townie: 14

YTV: No one

And the joke's on y'all. I don't read your useless drivel when I'm modding. When I'm playing, I have to try to analyze it.

slight worry that spending the last few weeks playing skyrim and writing a lord of the rings themed mafia game may be affecting my Extremely Cool Guy persona

I think posting about evaluating ERP & PPM systems also impacts that.

And the joke's on y'all. I don't read your useless drivel when I'm modding. When I'm playing, I have to try to analyze it.

maybe we should each vote 20-30 times a round then

Since when are cheese beards cool?

Back