• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's take a moment to thank Pfizer, Moderna & the academic Elites at WFU: forcing mRNA into young athletes veins "It could have been so much worse"

Is this dude really blaming a football loss on.. vaccines?!
Name another healthy, all star (NCAA or NFL) football player to get unexplained blood clots in his arms pre-2020? This recent trend is unacceptable without something changing. What changed?

Name another healthy, all star (NCAA or NFL) football player to get unexplained blood clots in his arms pre-2020? This recent trend is unacceptable without something changing. What changed?

You are very dumb and you should stop posting.

Spike protein causes INTs
Well, simply put, if someone has a multi-foot, life threatening, unexplained blood clot removed from their arm, can the question not be asked?

Ok you fucking idiot:

That took like 5 seconds of googling I'm sure I can find plenty of other examples of athletes who had issues with blood clots.

Vaccines not only cause blood clots, they invented the entire concept? That's a new one. Please tell me this is a joke.

Oh, FFS. Lock, delete
Why? You can't debate? So you censor? If it's wrong, then let the idea die on its merit. You're pathetic to cower away, quadruple vaxxed to the max, demanding censorship. Pathetic.

We know of one healthy football got unexplained blood clots out of the thousands of football players who got vaccinated.

And you’re stupid enough to ask us to give another example of a player with blood clots?

One person is not a “trend.”

Back