• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's take a moment to thank Pfizer, Moderna & the academic Elites at WFU: forcing mRNA into young athletes veins "It could have been so much worse"

I quickly used the descriptive adjective "Lesbian" to catch your attention and hopefully arouse you to read the article. My experience is that most Lesbian and Gay doctors in general, do not identify as "alt-right conservative quacks", which is a trending reply in the responses of attempted humor.

Besides, the article is all about both the M.D. and her wife having severe adverse reactions.

Still waiting for most of you to actually read something and post a response on it. Thanks to those who have.
Not gonna lie…

Attractive Lesbians as doctors is definitely a fun fantasy for some people. Not me of course!!! Haha.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I quickly used the descriptive adjective "Lesbian" to catch your attention and hopefully arouse you to read the article. My experience is that most Lesbian and Gay doctors in general, do not identify as "alt-right conservative quacks", which is a trending reply in the responses of attempted humor.

Besides, the article is all about both the M.D. and her wife having severe adverse reactions.

Still waiting for most of you to actually read something and post a response on it. Thanks to those who have.
I, for one, was aroused by a lesbian MD. Thank you for your service.

MACdeac’s most recent post was on Nov 13 so I’ll take his permanent disappearance as a positive AND as a sign that the woke left is still able to silence dissent through any means necessary. RIP MACdeac, as you have forever liquidated your balance sheet.

Back