• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's take a moment to thank Pfizer, Moderna & the academic Elites at WFU: forcing mRNA into young athletes veins "It could have been so much worse"

My guy, you really got to work on posting links.

Understanding Covid specifically and medical research generally is easy compared to posting links.

lol he just linked Wikipedia in general. I guess he means it when he says do your own research.
do your own research, and use wikipedia for it

80deac: making other 8xdeacs look smart

Been practicing before COVID and of course in the past 3 years. To say that we have seen innumerable devastating consequences from COVID infection (99% of whom are unvaccinated) is putting it very lightly.
Can think of ONE case where we saw very mild asymptomatic myocarditis after the vaccine (of note, had been infected right before second shot and didn’t wait the recommended period). This, I know, can be interpreted as anecdotal. However, it matches up with data everywhere else that has kept records on all of this.
In cardiology terms, would you refuse a heart catheterization during a heart attack because 1 patient in the past 12 months had some mild bleeding that required an extra 10 minutes of manual pressure on a femoral access site?
I don’t understand why this is so hard for people.
Is it political? Is it “just trying to be right?” Is it stubbornness? Or is it just evolution?
The quack MDs that have knowingly pushed such horseshit (antivax, ivermectin, plaquenil and antibiotics, bleach or Uncle Baby Billy’s COVID spray) and the politicians who threw gas on it have killed hundreds of thousands. Which is ironic, given the recent close losses in elections. i can’t believe we are in 2022 and a significant part of the population believes vaccines are bad. Jonas Salk schmonas Salk. Alex Jones, Marjorie Taylor Greene and Joe Rogan said…what happened?

People look to find support whatever position that they want to take. David McCullough would be anonymous if he didn't take a position that a segment of the public desperately wants to believe. So, he told that segment what they want to hear about COVID remedies, and he is faux-famous now. Many people will do literally anything to for fame and notoriety.

That has been and will always be the position of carnival barkers and frauds. Don't worry about the truth, give the people what they want to hear. Incredibly, that gameplan resulted in the greatest fraud in the history of U.S. politics becoming our 45th President. Just tell the people what they want to hear; we'll work out the rest later.
Of all the comedy in this thread, I most enjoyed David McCullough catching a stray. Looking forward to his historical fictionalization of the Covid pandemic coming out on Kindle next year!

It's hard for me to believe so many doctors and researchers put everything on the line, to ruin or lose their career and for what? You have to ask this question. They certainly haven't gained financially.

Google "justia patents Robert w. Malone"

Thank you Deac03

Is the COVID "vaccine"unique in being categorized, as such?
Have the vaccines been or will be followed and tested long-term?

What are the negative incidences for vaccines such as measles and polio? Is 1 in 1000 acceptable? Whatever incidencies, shouldn't patients know?

Malone was a lifelong democrat until his current experience with the pandemic. He voted for Obama. He now is Independent.

Myocarditis after Covid vaccine: Research on long-term ...

Nov 12, 2022 · Miller is one of a very small group of people in the United States who have experienced myocarditis following vaccination with the Pfizer-BioNTech

This is the dumbest thread under Wake Forest Sports in a long time.

80deacon, you are a tireless troll. Give it a break and let this topic die.
You sound a lot like all the social media and platform giants trying to silence free speech.
Have you heard the info Musk has released about Twitter. Is that all fake, too? If Twitter could do it, could Google or Facebook also be complicit in blocking free speech? Who has swallowed the Kool-aid? Most all such current controversies occured in the past 10 years, the time period these huge tech firms grew astronomically.

I watched Tom Hank's 2016 movie "The Circle" a few years back. Although it focused on the loss of individual freedom, conformity, and the brainwashing of the young main female character, it was obviously critical of letting such companies have way too much power. If Musk is being truthful, do you think such activities by Twitter are illegal?

You sound a lot like all the social media and platform giants trying to silence free speech.
Have you heard the info Musk has released about Twitter. Is that all fake, too? If Twitter could do it, could Google or Facebook also be complicit in blocking free speech? Who has swallowed the Kool-aid? Most all such current controversies occured in the past 10 years, the time period these huge tech firms grew astronomically.

I watched Tom Hank's 2016 movie "The Circle" a few years back. Although it focused on the loss of individual freedom, conformity, and the brainwashing of the young main female character, it was obviously critical of letting such companies have way too much power. If Musk is being truthful, do you think such activities by Twitter are illegal?
You're free to speak, just take it to the Tunnels where it belongs. You make the same point repetitively. Most people on this board are quite capable understanding the information you provide the first time they read it.. They just disagree with you.

Observation: the genera public does not understand what goes into peer reviewed research or even the steps taken to ensure said research is good without confounding and bias.

I have a textbook called The Principles of Toxicology that contains a chapter on epidemiology that explains this pretty well. I would be happy to share if it helps end this thread.

Wait no financial incentive, these huckster have made a killing on clickbait advertisements alone mostly before rightfully being deplatformed, that’s in addition to the alternative treatments that you can get on their websites.

Wait no financial incentive, these huckster have made a killing on clickbait advertisements alone mostly before rightfully being deplatformed, that’s in addition to the alternative treatments that you can get on their websites.
The FDA regulators on the other hand have made a fuck ton of money off denying the truth about ivermectin! Some maybe even got promotions to GS 11!!!

Real “trump didn’t take a salary !!!” Energy

I stubbed my toe yesterday and it really hurts. I have 2 doses of Moderna with1 original and 1 bivalent booster. Do I have possible action against Moderna and FAUCI?

You're free to speak, just take it to the Tunnels where it belongs. You make the same point repetitively. Most people on this board are quite capable understanding the information you provide the first time they read it.. They just disagree with you.
Gladly, but I didn't start the thread so I can't move it. You're welcome to request the mods to move it. My advice is if you don't want to read it, stop clicking on it. Amazing thing "freedom" is, and a simple solution for you.

Back