• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's take a moment to thank Pfizer, Moderna & the academic Elites at WFU: forcing mRNA into young athletes veins "It could have been so much worse"

It's hard for me to believe so many doctors and researchers put everything on the line, to ruin or lose their career and for what? You have to ask this question. They certainly haven't gained financially.

Google "justia patents Robert w. Malone"

Thank you Deac03

Is the COVID "vaccine"unique in being categorized, as such?
Have the vaccines been or will be followed and tested long-term?

What are the negative incidences for vaccines such as measles and polio? Is 1 in 1000 acceptable? Whatever incidencies, shouldn't patients know?

Malone was a lifelong democrat until his current experience with the pandemic. He voted for Obama. He now is Independent.

Myocarditis after Covid vaccine: Research on long-term ...

Nov 12, 2022 · Miller is one of a very small group of people in the United States who have experienced myocarditis following vaccination with the Pfizer-BioNTech

To your first point, that man has gained significantly from spreading hogwash for years. I’d like to think of myself as an honest MD who provides the same care to everyone that I would give to my own family with no influence from the outside. Wakefield, the OG antivax doc, didn’t actually believe what he published about vaccines and autism. If you pay a corrupt person enough or they believe they stand to gain some sort of fame/acclaim, these people will say anything (eg: McCullough - he has never given a single turd about patients and never will). He gained notoriety for preventive cardiology research and doing clickbait research such as “troponin release after marathons” so that marathon runners could believe they were learning what happens to their bodies during a race. It adds less than nothing to the scientific community or to the running community - but easy clickbait. All the sudden, he’s publishing the scientific version of “empty stats” and convinced himself this equated with actual academia and advancing the field. It doesn’t and he hasn’t.

In terms of vaccines, the likelihood of significant bad outcomes is incredibly small and the benefits are obvious. Re: the COVID vaccine - of course there is no long-term data yet but the short term data (prevents severe illness/death from COVID, esp in those higher risk groups) is a blowout in terms of risk/benefit. At this point, the risks have been public with a fucking bullhorn. 1 in a million have clots with J&J etc and so on. Who doesn’t know? Who isn’t aware? At this point, there is way more unjustified fear over a COVID shot than there is willingness to take one.
God knows how many times I’ve had these discussions with patients/families/friends but the idea that there is some mass medical conspiracy to mask incredibly rare, mostly benign consequences is ridiculous.
If it wasn’t for his billons of dollars, ridiculous ego, holier-than-thou approach to life, i would feel bad for Elon Musk. This prosecute Fauci shit - in the medical community - is one of the dumbest narratives I’ve heard. THE infectious disease doctor takes every precaution (and probably more than every precaution) during a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic? God forbid there was an infectious coronary artery disease pandemic and I had to tell the public to take high intensity statins. I’d be tarred, feathered, drawn and quartered
Re: the paper at the bottom. Yes, have seen myocarditis after a shot. Have also seen it from common cold at a much higher clip. See it constantly with COVID. Even in barely symptomatic outpatients. Outcomes with COVID myocarditis can often be fatal. With the vaccine? Yawn emoji

Gladly, but I didn't start the thread so I can't move it. You're welcome to request the mods to move it. My advice is if you don't want to read it, stop clicking on it. Amazing thing "freedom" is, and a simple solution for you.
Agree with all on that this should be moved elsewhere. Frankly, I’m tired of opening to read the Deacon Blues updates and seeing more action on this topic. Dead horse at this point

I like when 80s posts and links things. It makes me smile. Why do you want to make me unhappy?

The NY Times also reported on the guilt of the Duke Lacrosse team

First an Elon Musk reference, now Duke Lacrosse. My defensive conservative references bingo card slowly filling up. All I need now is: Benghazi, gay death penalty in Iran, murder rate in Chicago

BTW, Malone is not "anti-vax". Took one but doesn't recommend it for children. Way too much unknown.

This "vaccine" is unique in that it is not within the classical definition. It really came out of gene therapy research.

Vaccines have never come out in the middle of a pandemic. Have read many virologists theorize it would be counter productive.

Lesbian MD in Australia reverses her praise of vaccine.

VAERS has tremendous spike for menstrual irregularities associated with vaccine.

Last edited:
“ came out of gene therapy research”. What the fuck is that supposed mean? mRNA vaccines are NOT gene therapy. The only reason to make that comment is to make them sound scary even though it has no relevance.
You know what actually changes your DNA? Actual viruses.
These vaccines have saved lives and dramatically reduced morbidity from the virus. To try to scare people away from the vaccines with irrelevant innuendo makes you a shitty person. We are fucked with so many assholes like 80 sharing the planet.

“ came out of gene therapy research”. What the fuck is that supposed mean? mRNA vaccines are NOT gene therapy. The only reason to make that comment is to make them sound scary even though it has no relevance.
You know what actually changes your DNA? Actual viruses.
These vaccines have saved lives and dramatically reduced morbidity from the virus. To try to scare people away from the vaccines with irrelevant innuendo makes you a shitty person. We are fucked with so many assholes like 80 sharing the planet.
Sounds like something a straight MD from New Zealand might say...

I quickly used the descriptive adjective "Lesbian" to catch your attention and hopefully arouse you to read the article. My experience is that most Lesbian and Gay doctors in general, do not identify as "alt-right conservative quacks", which is a trending reply in the responses of attempted humor.

Besides, the article is all about both the M.D. and her wife having severe adverse reactions.

Still waiting for most of you to actually read something and post a response on it. Thanks to those who have.

Well, here is the level of ignorance and arrogance we are dealing with. This asshole is waiting for the doctors on this thread to actually read something.

I showed you how to access actual high quality studies that demonstrate what the COVID vaccines (and virus) do and don’t do. Yet you refuse to do look. You’d rather turn over every rock looking for anecdotes that back up your twisted world view.

There is actual high quality data now. Yet you and many other quacks refuse to acknowledge it.

The lesbian MD is a politician and long time noted quack doctor. She even won an award for quacks. Just a simple read would have revealed that.

Back