• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's take a moment to thank Pfizer, Moderna & the academic Elites at WFU: forcing mRNA into young athletes veins "It could have been so much worse"

Ok you fucking idiot:

Don’t challenge him with facts.

Seriously just ignore him. These trolling fucktards just want attention. Let him go back to flat earthing his face off

Holy shit. This is, without a doubt, not only the dumbest post-game one-thought thread I've seen, but the dumbest post I've ever seen here period. I'm surprised the adult daycare allows computer time this late at night.

Just wanted to join the chorus saying this is absolutely idiotic. Go live in a cave with the rest of your weirdos. It’s probably safer for you there since you’re all unvaxxed idiots.

It’s funny saying that you can’t take one example and project it as truth because there are thousands of examples of the vaccine not causing blood clots. Couldn’t you apply the same rational when children and toddlers were masking all day with no evidence that masking worked and schools were shut down with no evidence that young people were at severe risk. Some of you, I’m sure, still wear your mask while driving in your car alone because it is “socially responsible”.

Sometimes I wonder how it is that WFU isn’t higher in national ranking in US News. Then I read some of the incompetent drivel that makes it on here.
Not sure if it’s rich folks dumb kids that drag us down or if the United Way teams up with Wake to let some dipshits have a shot at a degree. Either way, truly idiotic

OP is so disrespectful to Johnson and Johnson. They get no love.

That took like 5 seconds of googling I'm sure I can find plenty of other examples of athletes who had issues with blood clots.
Yes, but none of those guys had 42 feet of blood clots extracted from their legs, penis, and scrotum at 10:42am on a Sunday AFTER the Wuhan Flu, did they? DID THEY?!

Name another healthy, all star (NCAA or NFL) football player to get unexplained blood clots in his arms pre-2020? This recent trend is unacceptable without something changing. What changed?

Name another HS Quarterback who suffered an unexplained life threatening thyroid mass the size of an Orange who overcame that to become a P5 QB and one of the leading quarterbacks in ACC history. Blood clots manifested before vaccines and are not the one off you seek for some heartless rationale of your ignorant jaded pathetic view of how the world evolves.

Poor kids never had a chance. Welcome to the new norm.
Sam had a condition called Paget-Schroetter syndrome, which is effort-induced thrombosis (blood clot) of the subclavian vein (the major vein of the arm and shoulder). The condition is named for two physicians that independently described this condition in the late 1800s. It occurs most often in young healthy men. The only details I know of Sam's medical conditions are from reading the press, but it is clear that in 2016 he had a major infection in his neck, which required surgery. An infection like that can cause scarring, which can make the tight space where Paget-Schroetter occurs, the thoracic outlet, even tighter, which increases the risk of blood clot at that site.

Sam had a condition called Paget-Schroetter syndrome, which is effort-induced thrombosis (blood clot) of the subclavian vein (the major vein of the arm and shoulder). The condition is named for two physicians that independently described this condition in the late 1800s. It occurs most often in young healthy men. The only details I know of Sam's medical conditions are from reading the press, but it is clear that in 2016 he had a major infection in his neck, which required surgery. An infection like that can cause scarring, which can make the tight space where Paget-Schroetter occurs, the thoracic outlet, even tighter, which increases the risk of blood clot at that site.
Thanks, Dr. Fauci.

Ok you fucking idiot:

Agree with this entirely. Thank you for posting. First thought I had when they announced Hartman's condition was the question of vaccination. People can laugh all they want but we will see more of such as time passes. National press is suppressing it. Not so in Europe. Almost weekly reporting of incapacitation or death of athletes, especially soccer players, all heart related 20-30 y.o.s with no history of problems.

Heart related problems/death up like 800% in this population last year.

If our whole team got vaccinated why is only one player affected? What about the rest of the ACC, hell, CFB.
Estimates are about 1-3 in 1000. It does not affect everyone, but the % is high enough that pharma should have reported it. It is much higher in negative side effects than incidencies for other vaccinations, such as polio. Other vaxs also tested much longer and therefore more refined. Read some of what you can find by Robert Malone on this subject, the inventor of mRNA therapy.

Last edited:
Back