• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's take a moment to thank Pfizer, Moderna & the academic Elites at WFU: forcing mRNA into young athletes veins "It could have been so much worse"

Am I wrong, or is the counter-argument to this whole thing a description of the number of lives saved from masking/vaxxing? Which you can't prove, because proving a negative (proving that A caused B not to happen) is impossible?

Maybe I'm just caught up in all the crazy, but it seems to me like there's no way to fully prove the idiocy of the statements here without being able to "prove" how many lives were saved/cases mitigated/etc from masks/vaccines, and that's the only thing that will make anti-vaxxers think about the issue...some kind of number that "proves" the efficacy of the vax...

Maybe I'm wrong and haven't dove too far into this whole thing, but there's no way to prove who was saved from getting Covid by wearing a mask/being in a mask-mandated environment or from getting the vax and being around only vaxxed people....it's either "they were lucky not to get it" or "the vaxx prevented it", neither of which you can prove over the other.

I don't recall anyone ever saying that the vaccine, or any vaccine, was 10000% effective and will completely wipe all possibility away of you getting a disease....just that it's a tool to lessen the likelihood of getting it or dying from it.....the problem is some people are taking "COULD prevent/keep you from getting" as "WILL prevent/keep you from getting", so that anyone that gets the vax and gets the virus, it automatically means the whole thing is a lie and it's all some big house of cards of lies or something.....idk....I obviously don't read enough, and especially of the "real" websites that don't hide things or "not report" it (for whatever reason), like those "in the know" read.

It's amazing though the extreme ability that such small things can get revealed about political candidates, celebrities, and large companies, or private individuals, yet the entire world is being fooled by this massive conspiracy...that no one, anyone, across the globe, up or down the line of hierarchy in the system has told a friend, or a partner, or been fired and got pissed and blurted something out. Everything has been buttoned up and no whistleblowers anywhere. The largest conspiracy known to man.

The worst part about all of this is it sometimes makes me feel like I'M the crazy one!....but whatever

I just hate that we are all subject to such a mass infiltration of our hearts and minds :rolleyes:

Am I wrong, or is the counter-argument to this whole thing a description of the number of lives saved from masking/vaxxing? Which you can't prove, because proving a negative (proving that A caused B not to happen) is impossible?

Maybe I'm just caught up in all the crazy, but it seems to me like there's no way to fully prove the idiocy of the statements here without being able to "prove" how many lives were saved/cases mitigated/etc from masks/vaccines, and that's the only thing that will make anti-vaxxers think about the issue...some kind of number that "proves" the efficacy of the vax...

Maybe I'm wrong and haven't dove too far into this whole thing, but there's no way to prove who was saved from getting Covid by wearing a mask/being in a mask-mandated environment or from getting the vax and being around only vaxxed people....it's either "they were lucky not to get it" or "the vaxx prevented it", neither of which you can prove over the other.

I don't recall anyone ever saying that the vaccine, or any vaccine, was 10000% effective and will completely wipe all possibility away of you getting a disease....just that it's a tool to lessen the likelihood of getting it or dying from it.....the problem is some people are taking "COULD prevent/keep you from getting" as "WILL prevent/keep you from getting", so that anyone that gets the vax and gets the virus, it automatically means the whole thing is a lie and it's all some big house of cards of lies or something.....idk....I obviously don't read enough, and especially of the "real" websites that don't hide things or "not report" it (for whatever reason), like those "in the know" read.

It's amazing though the extreme ability that such small things can get revealed about political candidates, celebrities, and large companies, or private individuals, yet the entire world is being fooled by this massive conspiracy...that no one, anyone, across the globe, up or down the line of hierarchy in the system has told a friend, or a partner, or been fired and got pissed and blurted something out. Everything has been buttoned up and no whistleblowers anywhere. The largest conspiracy known to man.

The worst part about all of this is it sometimes makes me feel like I'M the crazy one!....but whatever

I just hate that we are all subject to such a mass infiltration of our hearts and minds :rolleyes:

Hospitals and the CDC keep stats on how many unvaccinated vs vaccinated people have died and have been admitted to the ICU. That’s enough proof for me.

I was in the Moderna vaccine study. I was given one booster only.

That explains how you’re still alive I guess. How many blood clots have you had to date

... The Western Journal 😂😂😂

AUGUST 2018

Google News blacklists The Western Journal for deceptive business practices. Apple News follows suit in 2019, saying one or more Western Journal stories advocated “views overwhelmingly rejected by the scientific community.”

Last edited:
It’s good to keep bumping this because if that dumb fuck posts in any other thread it is easy to link to.

This was a 5 hour symposium reduced to a little over 30 minutes. It is worth a watch.

(It doesn't mention that immigration law since around 2010, IIRC, ordered immigrants from Africa and India to take Ivermectin for parasites, whether infected or not, per the FDA. You never heard such facts during the discussion of Ivermectin in the MSM from 2019 to present)

I have lots of patients from India, only a few from Africa. None of them were forced to take Ivermectin. Not sure what it would prove even if they were.
But, it's on YouTube. Seems legit.

This was a 5 hour symposium reduced to a little over 30 minutes. It is worth a watch.

(It doesn't mention that immigration law since around 2010, IIRC, ordered immigrants from Africa and India to take Ivermectin for parasites, whether infected or not, per the FDA. You never heard such facts during the discussion of Ivermectin in the MSM from 2019 to present)

What is it with 8x deacs and this level of stupidity?

Weirdly no mention of Hartman’s summer study abroad program in Wuhan doing gain of function research in that video.

No doctor said Ivermectin directly treated the COVID virus. My understanding is it attacks the lung inflammation caused by the virus, the inflammation that can eventually become so lethal.

It is quite interesting that so many responders prove they won't even watch the video. I guess Ivy League doctors who are experts in their fields at Ivy League hospitals and med schools are all quacks.

FDA admits it's use for parasites infecting immigrants.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov
It was certain countries in Africa and areas of India. This debunks the MSM assertion it was just a horse dewormer. Ivermectin is cheap and has almost 0 known negative side affects. Yet, the FDA suppresses it's use as an off-label treatment option. Why? 100s of drugs are so repurposed and used for treatments they were not originally created for. India used it and practically eradicated Covid's lethality.

Please look at some of the objective data that these doctors reveal and then comment or challenge something they assert.

I don't trust the FDA nor the CDC. They are too tied in to pharmaceutical companies and profits. I have several doctor friends who no longer trust the AMA nor the NIH as they first did, doctors in their 50s and 60s.

No doctor said Ivermectin directly treated the COVID virus. My understanding is it attacks the lung inflammation caused by the virus, the inflammation that can eventually become so lethal.

It is quite interesting that so many responders prove they won't even watch the video. I guess Ivy League doctors who are experts in their fields at Ivy League hospitals and med schools are all quacks.

FDA admits it's use for parasites infecting immigrants.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov
It was certain countries in Africa and areas of India. This debunks the MSM assertion it was just a horse dewormer. Ivermectin is cheap and has almost 0 known negative side affects. Yet, the FDA suppresses it's use as an off-label treatment option. Why? 100s of drugs are so repurposed and used for treatments they were not originally created for. India used it and practically eradicated Covid's lethality.

Please look at some of the objective data that these doctors reveal and then comment or challenge something they assert.

I don't trust the FDA nor the CDC. They are too tied in to pharmaceutical companies and profits. I have several doctor friends who no longer trust the AMA nor the NIH as they first did, doctors in their 50s and 60s.

Lets check your source's credibility on the subject.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221203_000406_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221203_000406_Chrome.jpg
    692.2 KB · Views: 64
Back