• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's take a moment to thank Pfizer, Moderna & the academic Elites at WFU: forcing mRNA into young athletes veins "It could have been so much worse"

Why? You can't debate? So you censor? If it's wrong, then let the idea die on its merit. You're pathetic to cower away, quadruple vaxxed to the max, demanding censorship. Pathetic.

The idea is already dead. It’s been killed. Read the links. You’re like a idea necrophiliac.

If our whole team got vaccinated why is only one player affected? What about the rest of the ACC, hell, CFB.

Well, simply put, if someone has a multi-foot, life threatening, unexplained blood clot removed from their arm, can the question not be asked?
I honestly don't mind if you ask, but what question are you asking? If jab=blood clot, that has been removed either way. How would it be affecting his play right now?

If you want to make an argument that he has been hesitant to run because of this injury, then I could see that. But I see nothing whatsoever that would affect his play on the field at this point outside of that. Do you disagree?

We know of one healthy football got unexplained blood clots out of the thousands of football players who got vaccinated.

And you’re stupid enough to ask us to give another example of a player with blood clots?

One person is not a “trend.”
You opened the doors to the "you're stupid" argument. So yeah, it's absolutely stupid to take multiple mRNA injections, boosters, etc with overwhelming evidence that it does NOTHING for viral prevention, and also increases the risk of serious heart related issues.

Conveniently ignoring all the EVIDENCE I supplied huh, a real critical thinker.

You go to WFU? what year?

Why? You can't debate? So you censor? If it's wrong, then let the idea die on its merit. You're pathetic to cower away, quadruple vaxxed to the max, demanding censorship. Pathetic.
Take it to the Tunnels where it belongs. I don't care if you want to peddle this bullshit but at least put it in the right place.

I know you'll never admit it, but if any of you fools crying about this could go back in time, knowing what we know now, that you'd never have done it... It doesn't help, and only has a chance of hurting young, healthy people. Keep crying. But deep down inside, you all know it's true.

You opened the doors to the "you're stupid" argument. So yeah, it's absolutely stupid to take multiple mRNA injections, boosters, etc with overwhelming evidence that it does NOTHING for viral prevention, and also increases the risk of serious heart related issues.

You’re stupid because you believe such things that aren’t true. And you probably believe them because you think it makes you seem smart.

Again, you’re using a sample of one to make your point out of the thousands of athletes who haven’t had blood clots. Even that one player didn’t have serious heart related issues and only sat out one game.

Your inability to read any of this and realize you’re wrong shows that you live in a weird bubble of people who think just like you. That makes me feel sorry for you because you may never get out and you’ll likely believe whatever else you need to believe to keep credibility within that bubble.

There are arguments to be made on BOTH sides of this and either side pretending to be an authority is just really stupid.

PLEASE take this garbage to another thread where people want to spend their lifetimes endlessly debating.

There are arguments to be made on BOTH sides of this and either side pretending to be an authority is just really stupid.

PLEASE take this garbage to another thread where people want to spend their lifetimes endlessly debating.
No, please don't "both sides" this. It's competely anecdotal bullshit.

This is the other thread instead of the UNC game thread.

Back