• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's take a moment to thank Pfizer, Moderna & the academic Elites at WFU: forcing mRNA into young athletes veins "It could have been so much worse"

I read this shit and I'm ashamed to be an #80sDeac. Please understand we're not all blowhard asshats.

Considering the torch passing from 7xDeacs to 8xDeacs as far as the idiot scale is concerned, how soon do we have to be on the lookout for 9xDeacs to start becoming morons?

Man this shit is embarrassing to have associated with Wake Forest...

Considering the torch passing from 7xDeacs to 8xDeacs as far as the idiot scale is concerned, how soon do we have to be on the lookout for 9xDeacs to start becoming morons?

Might be some ginger canaries posting ludicrous shit in this coal mine right now.

You still aren't getting it. Nobody is blocking information from the medical community. We are executing studies and have results. With that, we are telling you that these quack remedies are not effective. Why are you holding so tight to this guy when you have the breadth of the medical community telling you otherwise?!? Do you really think this one guy (and a VERY small minority) are onto something that the vast majority of physicians and scientists can't see or understand? Does that really make sense to you?
Wait a minute... are you telling me you doctor types DO NOT get your data, research ideas, or treatment protocols from Twitter and other social media platforms?!?!? What about WEDMD? Do you use WebMD for stuff?

The last of the Boomers graduated in ~1986 so the cut off is somewhere around there.

Wait a minute... are you telling me you doctor types DO NOT get your data, research ideas, or treatment protocols from Twitter and other social media platforms?!?!? What about WEDMD? Do you use WebMD for stuff?
I usually stick to Instagram for the most up to date hot takes.

There is so much that could be discussed but I'd just like for someone to watch the Rumble video (I know it's long, but science and medicine issues are not always quickly discussed.) Skip the intro and go straight to McCullough speaking. It will save a little time.

To the person who said science research is published, help me find either a U.S. mask study or vaccine vs natural immunity study. The only one I found was done in Germany between a mask mandated school and one that wasn't. The results were no significant difference between the two regarding transmission and incidences of COVID..

To those asking for documentation, McCullough speaks of many protocols he used, all tracked and documented. I imagine that data can be found with some searching. The guy knows how to do "scientific studies"....done many and recognized as an expert researcher.

Last edited:
80, why do you seem to think he's the only person who knows how to do "scientific studies"? The people who debunk his work do scientific studies too.

You're stalling. Watch the video and respond to it. You are not afraid to watch it are you?

Why would I watch a video from someone who ruined their career peddling garbage? It's like someone handing you something you know is poison and telling you to drink it.

I've noticed the boomer coming out more in my dad recently and it's disheartening. He brought up Her Emails, Hunter's Laptop, and RiggDaLection all in like 90 seconds, and it made me sad. Dude is awesome and loved by all, and super smart and all that, but the boomerish behavior is irreparable. It's degenerative at this point.

You still aren't getting it. Nobody is blocking information from the medical community. We are executing studies and have results. With that, we are telling you that these quack remedies are not effective. Why are you holding so tight to this guy when you have the breadth of the medical community telling you otherwise?!? Do you really think this one guy (and a VERY small minority) are onto something that the vast majority of physicians and scientists can't see or understand? Does that really make sense to you?
Idk about make sense, but it sure makes you wonder...!

I've noticed the boomer coming out more in my dad recently and it's disheartening. He brought up Her Emails, Hunter's Laptop, and RiggDaLection all in like 90 seconds, and it made me sad. Dude is awesome and loved by all, and super smart and all that, but the boomerish behavior is irreparable. It's degenerative at this point.

Cam confirm that parents get old, sit in their chair all day, and watch Fox News to find things to be angry about.

But despite all that ridiculousness, he still trusts science, so he had no hesitation getting vaxxed up like 5 times. COVID denial is one of the final stages of Full Boomer Shutdown.

He will reach next level when there is another mass shooting and you say, "These shootings have gotten really crazy." And he responds with, "BUT WHAT ABOUT CHICAGO!!"

There is so much that could be discussed but I'd just like for someone to watch the Rumble video (I know it's long, but science and medicine issues are not always quickly discussed.) Skip the intro and go straight to McCullough speaking. It will save a little time.

To the person who said science research is published, help me find either a U.S. mask study or vaccine vs natural immunity study. The only one I found was done in Germany between a mask mandated school and one that wasn't. The results were no significant difference between the two regarding transmission and incidences of COVID..

To those asking for documentation, McCullough speaks of many protocols he used, all tracked and documented. I imagine that data can be found with some searching. The guy knows how to do "scientific studies"....done many and recognized as an expert researcher.
Did you go to pub med and use your search terms?

Building a fortress around every school, a d fully armed teachers is another good one

Back